This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox live will be up in mid april...

#1HIND146Posted 3/16/2013 6:40:12 AM
soooo, my question to all ya guys is....

should I buy a 12 month sub before mid april or should I just by 3 month subscriptions?

the reason im asking is because of the 720 being released at the end of october or whenever it will be. And isnt there something about live subscriptions not transfering over or something?

any help would be cool.
Thanks
---
Powerlifting State Records: Michigan (6)
XBL GT- oOPowerLifterOo
#2djwagonPosted 3/16/2013 6:42:22 AM
HIND146 posted...

should I buy a 12 month sub before mid april or should I just by 3 month subscriptions?

the reason im asking is because of the 720 being released at the end of october or whenever it will be. And isnt there something about live subscriptions not transfering over or something?

any help would be cool.
Thanks
first off .where is is this PROOF the 720 is coming out in oct.plus proof .we can not transfer accounts over to the 720
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#3HIND146(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:48:39 AM
I didnt really say there is proof... so yeah.
and I was just saying the based off the rumors, also I have seen topics as in "worth it to buy 12 month now?" and such.

lm just wondering thats it.
---
Powerlifting State Records: Michigan (6)
XBL GT- oOPowerLifterOo
#4skiguy1981Posted 3/16/2013 6:54:13 AM
djwagon posted...
HIND146 posted...

any help would be cool.
Thanks
first off .where is is this PROOF the 720 is coming out in oct.plus proof .we can not transfer accounts over to the 720

Chill dude
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln
#5Ginsu VictimPosted 3/16/2013 7:14:24 AM
djwagon posted...
we can not transfer accounts over to the 720

Where's your PROOF?
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#6stapler87Posted 3/16/2013 7:53:43 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
djwagon posted...

Where's your PROOF?

He made a grammatical error. Read what he said, he asked for proof regarding both the 720's release date and the "rumor" that you cannot transfer accounts.
---
"How come when it's us, it's an abortion, and when it's a chicken, it's an omelet?" - George Carlin
#7Surv1valismPosted 3/16/2013 7:55:20 AM
I can kinda believe one will be out this year,but i can take a year or leave it, Either way i can pretty much 100% accounts along with licenses will carry over.
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#8djwagonPosted 3/16/2013 8:06:40 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
djwagon posted...

Where's your PROOF?

nice way OF only catching and choosing to pick what you want to see and hear .MAYBE as the poster below yours got it right .I by my own mistake DID not spell it out correctly
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#9Perfect LightPosted 3/16/2013 8:24:26 AM
Rumors and speculations are not a reason to make purchasing decisions.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds