This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Found $100 in my Black Box: Which of these latest releases should I get?And why?

#1zerooo0Posted 3/16/2013 9:46:09 AM
MGR vs Crysis 3 vs Tomb Raider vs Gears of War Judgement(I know it's coming Tuesday) - Results (34 votes)
MGR
5.88% (2 votes)
Crysis 3
2.94% (1 votes)
Tomb Raider
70.59% (24 votes)
Gears of War Judgement
20.59% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Good day so far.

I got a couple of questions to ask on these 4 titles.

MGR(No Spoilers please)
1) How long is it? Is it longer than DMC?(DMC disappointed me with how short it was)
2) How is the campaign?
Tomb Raider(No Spoilers please)

1) How active is the Multiplayer
2) How is the campaign?

Crysis 3
1) How's the story
2) How's Prophet as a character?
3) Is the Muliplayer still active?
4) Is there any chance that Crysis 3 may drop in price fast like Crysis 2 did?

Gears of War Judgement(I know this wont come out until Tuesday.
1) Do ya think it will have an active online community?
2) How many maps will this come with?
3) How much content will this have?(I haven't really been following up with the game)
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#2IWUPosted 3/16/2013 9:48:05 AM
What do you mean by "black box"?
---
...due to having Asperger I simply don't care... for real. I just... don't. I find everyone weird and I myself am weird. -mtjormitch
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:51:29 AM
IWU posted...
What do you mean by "black box"?

It's a Box that I lost when I was a kid in my house. I haven't opened it in about 3yrs? It was stuffed up in my closet with old toys, & stuff that I used to play with when I was a kid.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#4Perfect LightPosted 3/16/2013 9:54:38 AM
Tomb Raider, one of the best games I've ever played. I don't play MP so I can't comment on that, but the single player experience was phenomenal.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#5Surv1valismPosted 3/16/2013 9:55:32 AM
MGR/Crysis 3, Both great imo. But short and that's a flaw to a lot it seems. Tomb raider i found amazing but still only took me around 14 hours to 100%. So i would go with GoW
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#6SierraReiPosted 3/16/2013 10:27:02 AM
MGR(No Spoilers please)
1) How long is it? Is it longer than DMC?(DMC disappointed me with how short it was)
Not much longer than DmC (Games in that genre never run too long) but far more replay value.

2) How is the campaign?
Excellent. Gameplay is far more precise and rewarding than DmC.

Tomb Raider(No Spoilers please)

1) How active is the Multiplayer
Multiplayer isn't worth playing.

2) How is the campaign?
Very good. It's a bit more Uncharted than old-school Tom Raider, but it's very well done.

Crysis 3
Haven't played, no comment here.

Gears of War Judgement(I know this wont come out until Tuesday.
1) Do ya think it will have an active online community?
Probably not as much as previous games - it's not being marketed nearly as heavily and the series is seeing a declining player base as a whole, in my opinion.

2) How many maps will this come with?
I don't know.

3) How much content will this have?(I haven't really been following up with the game)
Trailers made it look like it had a pretty solid amount of content, for multiplayer at least.