This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope Elizabeth in Bioshock is as awesome as Cortana...

#1AndrewRyanLivesPosted 3/16/2013 4:23:15 PM
So many games right now have female companions like last of us, halo 4, and bioshock.

Hopefully Bioshock can do it as well as 343 studios did. That made me cry.
#2PCmonkey101Posted 3/16/2013 4:39:47 PM
You can't compare. Halo 4 is a AAA game with a huge budget behind it. Not to mention it is the greatest shooter series of all time.

Bioshock doesn't have the graphical fidelity or animation capacity to compare with halo.
#3MeCha MaRiO JRPosted 3/16/2013 4:51:43 PM
And Bioshock isn't a triple A title? Given the development cycle of Infinite and the amount of money 2k has put into it, I'd say it is definitely a triple A title. The graphics are great and right up there with Halo 4 in terms of 'Uh, how is it possible to make games looks so nice on such ancient hardware?'.

I think you're silly.
---
Xbox Live GT: Black Mesa Inc & Steam ID: JoeBeef
Reading isn't hard if you don't sweat comprehension.
#4mrplasmacutterPosted 3/16/2013 4:55:51 PM
MeCha MaRiO JR posted...
And Bioshock isn't a triple A title? Given the development cycle of Infinite and the amount of money 2k has put into it, I'd say it is definitely a triple A title. The graphics are great and right up there with Halo 4 in terms of 'Uh, how is it possible to make games looks so nice on such ancient hardware?'.

I think you're silly.

Look at the animation quality in Halo and how people look and the motion capture, then look at bioshock. It's obvious that halo is AAA and bioshock is more of a casual story driven game.
#5PixelDaemonPosted 3/16/2013 6:00:52 PM(edited)
You guys have to be trolling...
---
"People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling."
#6mrplasmacutterPosted 3/16/2013 6:16:32 PM
PixelDaemon posted...

Look at the animation and graphical fidelity found in Halo 4 vs. Bioshock. Halo is in another league.
#7Carte360Posted 3/16/2013 6:17:37 PM
PCmonkey101 posted...
You can't compare. Halo 4 is a AAA game with a huge budget behind it. Not to mention it is the greatest shooter series of all time.

Bioshock doesn't have the graphical fidelity or animation capacity to compare with halo.

Dumbest thing I've read all day.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#8Carte360Posted 3/16/2013 6:18:32 PM
PixelDaemon posted...

mrtrollcutter is a known troll, and look at the other dudes name 'pcmonkey'
'pc...'

He is just here trolling.
---
Why would Microsoft worry about exclusives when it has the awe-inspiring Kinect to sell consoles. - MrRGerk
#9Perfect LightPosted 3/16/2013 6:21:54 PM
PCmonkey101 posted...

Dumbest thing I've read all week.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#10somebody336Posted 3/16/2013 8:15:29 PM
Perfect Light posted...
PCmonkey101 posted...

Dumbest thing I've read all week.

It's true though...
---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior