This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

#11JirynPosted 3/17/2013 1:40:36 AM
IT seemed more responsive on the PS3 and the "Series Prologue"" in the middle of the game was longer then an episode of the show.. maybe even two episodes.

I remember my roommate playing the game and I thought he was watching an episode during this part.

The voice over/lip synching is understandable. Most anime has "mouth flaps" where as UNS3 actually has movements that match the Japanese language and their overly exaggerate emotes.
---
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
#12HambodiasPosted 3/17/2013 1:59:36 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Awh man! I wanted to try to get back into Naruto with this eventually...

I would kill for another Clash of Ninja style fighter

So do it, dont let one mans terrible opinion per sway you

okay, i wouldn't say he has a terrible opinion, but i do disagree with most of his reviews/scores such as giving DmC a Buy it and MGR a rent.

anyways i hear the game is fun and is a casual fighter and online and story are done well and the boss fights are really enjoyablle. so generally have heard good things about it. and i plan on picking up Ninja Storm 2 and playing that until 3 drops in price or goes on sale.
---
Dertbag Design
#13horror_spooky(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 11:45:06 AM
I should mention that the version I played was the PS3 version. Usually I play the 360 versions of games, but I couldn't find a 360 copy.
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com