This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
3 years ago#11
IT seemed more responsive on the PS3 and the "Series Prologue"" in the middle of the game was longer then an episode of the show.. maybe even two episodes.

I remember my roommate playing the game and I thought he was watching an episode during this part.

The voice over/lip synching is understandable. Most anime has "mouth flaps" where as UNS3 actually has movements that match the Japanese language and their overly exaggerate emotes.
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
3 years ago#12
SunDevil77 posted...
Awh man! I wanted to try to get back into Naruto with this eventually...

I would kill for another Clash of Ninja style fighter

So do it, dont let one mans terrible opinion per sway you

okay, i wouldn't say he has a terrible opinion, but i do disagree with most of his reviews/scores such as giving DmC a Buy it and MGR a rent.

anyways i hear the game is fun and is a casual fighter and online and story are done well and the boss fights are really enjoyablle. so generally have heard good things about it. and i plan on picking up Ninja Storm 2 and playing that until 3 drops in price or goes on sale.
Dertbag Design
3 years ago#13
I should mention that the version I played was the PS3 version. Usually I play the 360 versions of games, but I couldn't find a 360 copy.
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Buy it, Rent it, or F*** it: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived