This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best gaming headset?

#11SunDevil77Posted 3/17/2013 7:27:00 AM
Quote:
Anybody who pays any more than that is a moron.

@Robot_Soopa
Or you are for thinking that is the best of the best?

Who knows.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#12CapwnDPosted 3/17/2013 8:06:47 AM

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#13Robot_SoopaPosted 3/17/2013 9:53:03 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
Or you are for thinking that is the best of the best?

Who knows.

Did I say they were the best? Keep your eyes on the words until you see the little dot at the end of the sentence and this will all go a lot easier.

I said it was stupid to spend that much money on a headset. Which it is. Don't care if you can hear the grenades in Black Ops 2.
#14CapwnDPosted 3/17/2013 10:00:10 AM
I said it was stupid to spend that much money on a headset. Which it is. Don't care if you can hear the grenades in Black Ops 2.

It's stupid to spend money on good sound?

Perhaps when your ears grow up the rest of your head will understand.
---
#15CammyApplePosted 3/17/2013 10:01:11 AM
CaPwnD posted...

He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!

I really wish they would have explained it somewhere. All the theories just seem off.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#16CapwnDPosted 3/17/2013 10:03:13 AM
I like the theory that there's a poop eating organism living in one of the shells.
---
#17Robot_SoopaPosted 3/17/2013 10:05:23 AM
CaPwnD posted...

Waste of money. Especially when if you're really that kind of tool you could just use it towards an actual sound system rather than a dinky ass headset.
#18CapwnDPosted 3/17/2013 10:20:59 AM
CaPwnD posted...

Waste of money. Especially when if you're really that kind of tool you could just use it towards an actual sound system rather than a dinky ass headset.

lol. You really don't know do you. Not really sure why you would assume somebody would use a headset because they don't have a nice home system.

First of all, you're talking about two completely different things. If you game online and use a mic with a loud sound system, you are a doucehbag to those on your team with your constant game sound coming from the mic. But perhaps you don't have it that loud... fair enough.

It's still a as good as or a better immersive experience to have a good headset for gaming then it is to use surround sound, and it doesn't doesn't disturb your family.

Lastly, you're the one with a dinky ass headset. Given the bandwidth and quality of the audio in gaming, the headset I use is like pillows of sound around my head. Anything more than that won't benefit from game audio, at least not on the 360.
---
#19AGeesta(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 10:52:22 AM
It looks like the DX12's are my best bet. The reviews are great on them and they're at a pretty good price. What do you guys think?
---
GT: II Wilk39 II
#20zidane13412Posted 3/18/2013 5:30:10 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
CaPwnD posted...

even if I DID have a killer sound system, I would still use headphones more often. Why? Becaue of IMMERSION, something headphones easily trump over normal sound systems. If you tried a good pair yourself you would see what I'm talking about, but I can already tell by your closed-mindness wont allow that to happen.