This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've put up with Microsoft's bull **** before, but this is a new low.

#201WinternovaPosted 3/18/2013 10:01:20 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
I apologize, but anybody who thinks it is 100% of the consumers fault because a company requires them to read an entire book detailing a $9 purchase is either trolling or Republican.

Here we can see the poster blaming others for his own error, attempting to protect his own fragile psyche from damage due to his carelessness. Also, please note the combination ad hominem and false dilemma he closes with in a further attempt to salvage his self-esteem.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#202WinternovaPosted 3/18/2013 10:02:16 AM(edited)
ILikesCheese posted...
CaPwnD posted...
enough to rival that of the FOX News network

Oh god you're one of those. When it rains it pours.

Oh imaginary being, YOUR one of THOSE.

Now everything makes sense!

:D

His WHAT is one of those WHAT?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#203ILikesCheesePosted 3/18/2013 10:29:03 AM
Winternova posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
CaPwnD posted...
enough to rival that of the FOX News network

Oh god you're one of those. When it rains it pours.

Oh imaginary being, YOUR one of THOSE.

Now everything makes sense!

His WHAT is one of those WHAT?

LOL.

Where'd that "E" go?

---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#204urmiePosted 3/18/2013 10:58:03 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
You guys still don't see the point. =/

It's a shame, people these days will use absolutely any little detail they can to deflect something they are afraid to address.

So people should not read all the details then? Are you serious? Did you also buy a home you knew you couldn't afford? Did you not read all the terms of your financing for your car? Are you THAT type of citizen?

I don't mind that you brought it up but like most human beings they do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. So since you see an issue with this policy, what steps have YOU taken to Microsoft so they can address it? Nothing is impossible, change the world, do something about it.

I doubt that you will because its not a trait that many have, they rather live in comfort than change because it's too "hard". Pseudonyms protect you and gamefaqs is easy.
---
Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt the one doing it.
#205GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:02:31 AM
Winternova posted...
GeneralFrings posted...
I apologize, but anybody who thinks it is 100% of the consumers fault because a company requires them to read an entire book detailing a $9 purchase is either trolling or Republican.

Here we can see the poster blaming others for his own error, attempting to protect his own fragile psyche from damage due to his carelessness. Also, please note the combination ad hominem and false dilemma he closes with in a further attempt to salvage his self-esteem.

Lol, debate and rhetoric vocabulary. The #1 sign of a defeated opponent.
---
How deep is too deep?
#206SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 11:10:35 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
Winternova posted...
GeneralFrings posted...

Lol, debate and rhetoric vocabulary. The #1 sign of a defeated opponent.

Defeat? Opponent? What the f*** do you think this is?

We're gonna sit back and enjoy Xbox Live while you...won't.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#207GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:22:28 AM
This, my friend, is a battle. Waged between belligerent fanboyism and what should be common ethics.
---
How deep is too deep?
#208shinobisBACKPosted 3/18/2013 11:25:47 AM
free trials are free trials, but its up to you to cancel them when they run out. same thing with all subscription trials (magazines, newspapers, cable tv, internet, etc)
#209SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 11:31:42 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
This, my friend, is a battle.

Aha...I see what kind of person we're dealing with now. Welp, have fun, dude.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#210gabriusPosted 3/18/2013 11:32:01 AM
What kind of idiot goes almost 3 months without checking their credit card statement?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius