This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've put up with Microsoft's bull **** before, but this is a new low.

#221GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:46:54 AM
CaPwnD posted...
Half, literally half of the people agreeing with you are the usual sony pony trolls who came by just to say something stupid. Those people don't even know what you're complaining about.

And that makes you... ?

By the way, shouldn't you be looking over your bank statements? Somebody might be unfairly charging you $9.
---
How deep is too deep?
#222bob15xPosted 3/18/2013 11:47:59 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
I just can't get over how immature some of you are being here.

To expect someone to go through every single one of your 100+ transactions a month. That is foolish, and leads me to believe some of you just don't know what you're talking about. Either you are irresponsible with your money and are covering, or you are young and don't even have/manage your own accounts. Beats me. =/

And Chez, calm down. I have at least 20 people in this topic who agree with me. You don't have a leg to stand on.

You are so blatantly wrong it is not funny. Almost every, if not every online subscription does this, and you continue to ignore the fact they tell you over and over and over again. And you argument is they don't tell you.

So if they tell you 3 times this is going to happen, why do you keep arguing they don't. How is this not your fault. You are wrong, there is no argument in this.

then you blame MS when every company does the same thing. I bet you would be the type of person that would complain if your subscription kept expiring and you were out your sub until you re-registered saying that it is annoying, and why couldnt they just auto renew you by default.

those so called 20 people that agree with you, guess what, they are wrong too.
#223GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:48:57 AM
Hey look what I can do.

bob15x, you're wrong.
---
How deep is too deep?
#224ChezDispenserPosted 3/18/2013 11:49:47 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
I just can't get over how immature some of you are being here.

To expect someone to go through every single one of your 100+ transactions a month. That is foolish, and leads me to believe some of you just don't know what you're talking about. Either you are irresponsible with your money and are covering, or you are young and don't even have/manage your own accounts. Beats me. =/

And Chez, calm down. I have at least 20 people in this topic who agree with me. You don't have a leg to stand on.

Obviously I do if you can't be arsed to actually provide a counterpoint and just insult people. :P
---
Goddamn!
#225CapwnDPosted 3/18/2013 11:51:07 AM(edited)
And that makes you... ?

You said they don't email you. I came to tell you that they do email you.

And it tells you on your xbox before they charge you.

By the way, shouldn't you be looking over your bank statements? Somebody might be unfairly charging you $9.

I check my finances daily.

Shouldn't you be entering into more contracts without having a clue what you're doing?
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#226GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:53:37 AM
I don't have to argue, I'm obviously right. Why else would so many people agree with me?

Except for the fact that bobx15 arbitrarily stated they were wrong.
---
How deep is too deep?
#227CapwnDPosted 3/18/2013 11:57:55 AM(edited)
So if they tell you 3 times this is going to happen, why do you keep arguing they don't. How is this not your fault. You are wrong, there is no argument in this.

He doesn't take responsibility for his own actions. Place the blame on others, his entitlement means he can't understand a contract as simple as a subscription without having his hand held and if he doesn't understand something it's somebody elses fault.
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#228SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 11:57:55 AM
GeneralFrings posted...
I don't have to argue, I'm obviously right. Why else would so many people agree with me?

The Westboro Church has people that agree with them...does that make them right?
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#229urmiePosted 3/18/2013 11:58:59 AM
I don't get what the TC is "right" about. His own topic subject says "...this is a NEW low".

NEW meaning, new to him, when it fact, as proven by everyone else, it's been in place since forever and is nothing "new" in the "real world".

"OMG, I gotta pay taxes on money, I've put up with the government before, but this is a NEW low".
---
Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt the one doing it.
#230GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:00:02 PM
Literally never heard of somebody supporting Westborro.
---
How deep is too deep?