This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've put up with Microsoft's bull **** before, but this is a new low.

#231CapwnDPosted 3/18/2013 12:01:39 PM
"OMG, I have a urinary tract infection, I've put up with urinating before, but this is a NEW low".

Why didn't my mommy tell me it might burn when I pee?
---
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
#232MachineZedPosted 3/18/2013 12:04:08 PM
Well you're making an awful lot of noise for you not to be defending anything.

And I stand wrong on no account, as the only assertion I've made is that M$ engages in at least this one very shady business practice. The board seems pretty evenly split on this as well.

I once subscribed to the Consumer Report magazine, so you know I could read their reviews of products. That was for a year, by the end of the year I gave up on the mag, didn't have enough time to read it, I forgot about it (despite receiving it monthly). But what happened? They charged my Credit Card because they are "some shady, obviously some fly by night 2 am infomercial," without so much as an email, a this is your 12th magazine, because they too have an auto renewal.

I mean they are Consumer Reports, the whole purpose of the Magazine is to inform the consumer of bad products, when they themselves are conducting a "shady business."
#233ChezDispenserPosted 3/18/2013 12:17:52 PM
GeneralFrings posted...
Literally never heard of somebody supporting Westborro.

There's like 20 people agreeing with you, you said?

There's 40 that agree with Westboro Baptist Church. By your logic, that makes them even more correct than you are. I mean, there are people supporting the church, that's how it's a CHURCH and not a single crazy guy blogging hopelessly on the internet.

Except for the fact that bobx15 arbitrarily stated they were wrong.

Hm.

bobx15
You are so blatantly wrong it is not funny. Almost every, if not every online subscription does this, and you continue to ignore the fact they tell you over and over and over again. And you argument is they don't tell you.

So if they tell you 3 times this is going to happen, why do you keep arguing they don't. How is this not your fault. You are wrong, there is no argument in this.

then you blame MS when every company does the same thing. I bet you would be the type of person that would complain if your subscription kept expiring and you were out your sub until you re-registered saying that it is annoying, and why couldnt they just auto renew you by default.

So that's BobX15's complaint. He makes a point, and explains himself. Your supporters and you, on the other hand...
---
Goddamn!
#234GeneralFrings(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:20:41 PM
I cannot make you read their posts. You have to do that yourself, as much as you people like to tell me what to read.

And the members of the church are the church. Don't know if you were aware of that...
---
How deep is too deep?
#235ChezDispenserPosted 3/18/2013 12:26:07 PM
GeneralFrings posted...
I cannot make you read their posts. You have to do that yourself, as much as you people like to tell me what to read.

And the members of the church are the church. Don't know if you were aware of that...

Oooh, wait wait wait. There are neo-Nazis who support Hitler's racist ideas. There are people who genuinely believe Scientology is a valid take on the creation of life.

These philosophies have more supporters than you, so if you're right, they must be double right, right?
---
Goddamn!
#236ChezDispenserPosted 3/18/2013 12:26:29 PM
And yes I'm aware I just invokved Godwin's Law, but this like toying with a mouse at this point.
---
Goddamn!
#237Robin_MaskPosted 3/18/2013 12:30:51 PM
GeneralFrings posted...
To expect someone to go through every single one of your 100+ transactions a month. That is foolish, and leads me to believe some of you just don't know what you're talking about. Either you are irresponsible with your money and are covering, or you are young and don't even have/manage your own accounts. Beats me. =/

What the hell kind of transactions do you do to get over 100 monthly?
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#238SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 12:40:57 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
GeneralFrings posted...
To expect someone to go through every single one of your 100+ transactions a month. That is foolish, and leads me to believe some of you just don't know what you're talking about. Either you are irresponsible with your money and are covering, or you are young and don't even have/manage your own accounts. Beats me. =/

What the hell kind of transactions do you do to get over 100 monthly?

There are quite a number of pr0n sites out there...
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#239ish0turfac3Posted 3/18/2013 12:42:16 PM
ITT: we see how bad people are with money, and why the economy sucks.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#240WinternovaPosted 3/18/2013 12:55:31 PM
GeneralFrings posted...
To expect someone to go through every single one of your 100+ transactions a month. That is foolish, and leads me to believe some of you just don't know what you're talking about.

It's called "balancing a checkbook". Try it sometime.

GeneralFrings posted...
Winternova posted...
GeneralFrings posted...
I apologize, but anybody who thinks it is 100% of the consumers fault because a company requires them to read an entire book detailing a $9 purchase is either trolling or Republican.

Here we can see the poster blaming others for his own error, attempting to protect his own fragile psyche from damage due to his carelessness. Also, please note the combination ad hominem and false dilemma he closes with in a further attempt to salvage his self-esteem.

Lol, debate and rhetoric vocabulary. The #1 sign of a defeated opponent.

You are mistaking my analysis of you and your "arguments" for a counter-argument to your points. Your "points" have been completely debunked at this point and you're in damage control mode now. It doesn't take a fanboy or a "Republican" or a troll to argue against you - just someone who is firmly grounded in reality.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)