This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else tired of people ranting about paying for XBL gold?

#1BeastLeeAdamsPosted 3/17/2013 12:38:56 PM
Especially since no one on here has any power or say in what Microsoft does? It's incredibly pointless and just makes you look like a whiner. So you screwed up and left auto renewal on, you don't check your bank account online at least once a week and see what's what? And how much you spent? So you pay $60 a year for Xbox Live, which is $5 a month, pretty cheap since even I a high school student can pay for it along with other expenses. Even worse you can find deal's on it for 50,40 or even 30 dollars if you are lucky. And if you still don't want to pay for it, sell your Xbox with all your game's and controller's and buy a PS3, Wii U or save up money for a PC. It's that simple.

Also remember, the people of gamefaqs have NO power over Microsoft and it's policies!
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Pachter should be fired.
#2djwagonPosted 3/17/2013 12:48:17 PM
BeastLeeAdams posted...
Especially since no one on here has any power or say in what Microsoft does? It's incredibly pointless and just makes you look like a whiner. So you screwed up and left auto renewal on, you don't check your bank account online at least once a week and see what's what? And how much you spent? So you pay $60 a year for Xbox Live, which is $5 a month, pretty cheap since even I a high school student can pay for it along with other expenses. Even worse you can find deal's on it for 50,40 or even 30 dollars if you are lucky. And if you still don't want to pay for it, sell your Xbox with all your game's and controller's and buy a PS3, Wii U or save up money for a PC. It's that simple.

Also remember, the people of gamefaqs have NO power over Microsoft and it's policies!

ANYONE TIRED OF THESE TOPICS
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#3spacejamjordanzPosted 3/17/2013 12:51:47 PM
If you don't like their topics don't reply to them or ignore them.

I have been playing for live for years and even I think it's a valid criticism especially when other platforms offer basic services free of charge.

It's not about the money. It's simple matter of principle.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#4SunDevil77Posted 3/17/2013 1:01:05 PM
I was tired of the b****ing about 5 years ago.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#5JascoDPosted 3/17/2013 1:03:37 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...

I have been playing for live for years and even I think it's a valid criticism especially when other platforms offer basic services free of charge.

Very well said sir.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#6CaIiber345Posted 3/17/2013 1:08:29 PM

What "principle", exactly?
---
"Those are brave men knocking at our door... Let's go kill them!" -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!
#7spacejamjordanzPosted 3/17/2013 1:17:40 PM
CaIiber345 posted...

The fact you that you have to pay period, and is still bombarded with ads. Especially when other platforms don't require a fee for their services.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#8BeastLeeAdams(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2013 2:49:39 PM
CaIiber345 posted...

The fact you that you have to pay period, and is still bombarded with ads. Especially when other platforms don't require a fee for their services.

And those platforms suck. PSN sucks unless you pay for it. And the Wii U online sucks period. The only good one is Steam and that should not be counted due to it being on PC and therefor doesn't have gens.

It's five ******* dollars. You are cheap.
---
I think everyone in the gaming world weather you are a Nintendrone, Sony Pony, Xbot or part of the Master Race can agree that Pachter should be fired.
#9godplaysSNESPosted 3/17/2013 2:56:13 PM
Im only tired of seeing people defending it
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#10axelfooley2k5Posted 3/17/2013 4:40:03 PM
godplaysSNES posted...
Im only tired of seeing people defending it

zing!

and i agree.....there is zero reason to have to pay to play once you bought the system & the game for $60.....then have to pay for dlc to make the game complete, multiple times

its a vicious circle
---
Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, mannn