This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Overlooked Xbox 360 games?

#51rdking96Posted 3/18/2013 4:26:02 PM
Crackdown 1
CS: GO
Max Payne 3
DMC HD Collection
Vanquish
The Darkness
Dust: AET
Mark of the Ninja
Metro 2033

All great games at very affordable prices!
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#52That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 7:47:13 PM
Chosen_one_41 posted...
Skyrim is an overlooked game? And it's good becuase of it's "terrible gameplay"? Are you drunk or something, you're not making a whole lot of sense.

He's being sarcastic.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#53velvet_hammerPosted 3/18/2013 8:04:24 PM
That1Guyy posted...
Chosen_one_41 posted...
Skyrim is an overlooked game? And it's good becuase of it's "terrible gameplay"? Are you drunk or something, you're not making a whole lot of sense.

He's being sarcastic.

Actually no I'm not.. I'm dumb founded how this game sold well for how terrible it plays..
---
"F*** weed, I'm smoking Bob Marley's ashes."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6svFbckq5s
#54That1GuyyPosted 3/18/2013 8:29:26 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Actually no I'm not.. I'm dumb founded how this game sold well for how terrible it plays..

No, I'm aware of that. The topic is about good games that got bad sales. You listed a game that you think was bad, but had good sales.
---
Perfection. Where everyone fails.
If you expect nothing you can be happy for everything.
#55Rome218Posted 3/18/2013 8:55:45 PM
FEAR 3. One of the gorier shooters out there. It is short, but it's heavy on action which I find very satisfying.

Max Payne 3 may be a good 3rd person shooter if you were not impressed with GoW but enjoy cove based shooters. The game is also gory, and I highly recommend taking off soft lock and raise the sensitivity until younare comfortable aiming.

Kingdoms of Amalur is a really good action RPG. The major complaint was the difficulty being easy. The combat was fun and there are so many side quests.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#56MATT007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:17:20 PM
Having yet to play Absolution and Blood Money (had it for PS2 but was turnedoff by constrained environments compared to its predecessor) Contracts is my favorite game in the series. As a compilation of the missions from the first game in the series previously only released for PC along with new missions, it was expanded and improved everything from Silent Assassin. The English manor level was truly spectacular.

Forgot about the DMC HD Collection. Thanks for the reminder.
---
Please Knicks, win a championship. God knows the Mets are not winning anytime soon.
#57glassghost0Posted 3/18/2013 9:30:20 PM
Alone in the Dark
Beautiful Katamari
Catherine
The Darkness
Deathsmiles
Enslaved
War in the North
Mafia 2
Mini Ninjas
Prey
Condemned
Splatterhouse
The Saboteur
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#58MATT007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 11:35:06 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Alone in the Dark
Beautiful Katamari
Catherine
The Darkness
Deathsmiles
Enslaved
War in the North
Mafia 2
Mini Ninjas
Prey
Condemned
Splatterhouse
The Saboteur

The name Deathsmiles reminds me of the Heaven Smiles from Killer 7.

Thanks for mentioning Prey. The game is exactly what I'm looking for.
---
Please Knicks, win a championship. God knows the Mets are not winning anytime soon.
#59LuckNotDoWithItPosted 3/19/2013 2:14:23 AM
Steingate D, Trouble Witches Neo X and Ginja Force.

All of them are exclusive. Also Ginja Wing.
#60HeliosAscensionPosted 3/19/2013 12:19:12 PM
King_Akeela posted...
Gi joe rise of cobra game- not amazing as a movie licensed game,but lots of fan service for gi joe fans.

Inversion- solid,if somewhat unremarkable,3rd person shooter.

Akai katana- i prefer deathsmiles myself,but you cant go wrong with this game if you are a shmup fan.

G.I Joe was awesome. Never see it listed either, good recommendation .
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.