This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I got banned from Xbox Live.

#11TrickyPonyPosted 3/17/2013 3:44:53 PM
BlazingxPaddles posted...
You have to call them to stop the charge. I know this from experience.

Even if you select "no auto-renew", they'll still charge you.

This is false. I know this from experience.
#12Super CreaturesPosted 3/17/2013 3:44:59 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
now Microsoft has banned my console.

No, they haven't.

At most they have suspended your account until they receive the payment you denied them, or actually bother to contact them to get them to undo the charge, instead of just telling your bank to not pay them.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#13oasisbeyondPosted 3/17/2013 3:56:36 PM
Always pay with a prepaid card... Not a credit card.
#14randomweirdoPosted 3/17/2013 5:33:25 PM
Super Creatures posted...
knightoffire55 posted...
now Microsoft has banned my console.

No, they haven't.

At most they have suspended your account until they receive the payment you denied them, or actually bother to contact them to get them to undo the charge, instead of just telling your bank to not pay them.

Honestly with people on this board, you never know. It can happen that TC did something to deserve a console ban as well and thinks that because both items came at around the same time that they are related when they are actually two separate things.
#15glassghost0Posted 3/17/2013 5:59:55 PM
nothing but bs
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#16BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 3/17/2013 7:01:07 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
So apparently even after I double checked that auto renewal was off Microsoft still charged me for another year of Gold.

So I Just called the bank and have them reverse the charges and now Microsoft has banned my console. I don't care anymore Microsoft is not seeing anymore of my money.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.
#17Caer_DeathPosted 3/17/2013 7:17:31 PM
Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't brick your console.
---
The circle of life was founded by the god of America. Love it or leave it!
#18MK_GodPosted 3/17/2013 10:47:57 PM
Two points I'd like to make.
1. I connected my debit card to my account a long time ago to get ms points and microsoft took it as me wanting to pay for live with it and have auto renewal on. I didn't figure this out til after the first year was up and was charged the second year. At first I was furious but just dealt with it and accepted it(had to pay anyways so why not) So that was lame.
2. This past February, I was charged full price and it was a few days after I was charged and I called MS support and the guy said he could not bring the price down for live but he would gladly refund me the money. Got refunded and bought a discounted 12 month card .
---
watch HodgeTwins aka Lord Keith and Lord Kevin aka Mr. Striations & Mr. Feathers aka Twin Muscle Workout aka Fasting Twins