This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jumping To Microsoft..

#1WaynePainJonesPosted 3/17/2013 3:07:34 PM
So I'm to the point finally ready to jump to XBOX after being a sony fanboy for atleast ten years. Me and my fiancee have been talking about it this last week just need some questions answered and maybe so other peoples opinions. Should I buy a 360 I mean I would imagine a lot of people if not more are playing online then sony but I know the new one is to be announced by e3 or at e3 and wondering if I should just save up for the new system. What other exclusives to Xbox are awesome I myself do not like Halo played the first three at a friends house and wasn't a fan but loved the Gears of War games and since the only sony exclusive I play is MLB The Show I won't be missing anything. I also plan on buying Xbox Live Gold and read about it a bit but I keep hearing something about achivement points do they matter?

So in a nut shell just figured I'd get some other peoples opinions on this thanks.
#2TheGrandFinalePosted 3/17/2013 3:16:22 PM(edited)
Generation is done man. Just wait for PS4/720 at this point. Srsly. If you wanted to know from a multiconsole owner though, yeah 360 is light-years ahead of PS3 in functionality and exclusives. But that's IMO. Just...wait it out.
---
GT- F0rneus / Nintendo Network - F0rneus / PSN -Helphinx / Steam- Chern0bog / 3DS FC: 4425-1553-4029
#3zmousePosted 3/17/2013 3:15:43 PM
Here's a list of 360 exclusives (past,present,future and speculated) don't know if it's a complete list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_exclusives#Microsoft_Xbox_360

And the achievements are pretty much like trophies on ps3 you get them for doing certain things ingame, so not important unless you're into grinding for them.
#4NotJustAHaloFanPosted 3/17/2013 3:38:18 PM
Easily

Halo Reach
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Gears of War 1, 2 and 3
Magna Carta 2

And the incredibly underrated Chrome Hounds, would be very fun for your and your other.
#5godplaysSNESPosted 3/17/2013 3:49:12 PM
TheGrandFinale posted...
Generation is done man. Just wait for PS4/720 at this point. Srsly. If you wanted to know from a multiconsole owner though, yeah 360 is light-years ahead of PS3 in functionality and exclusives. But that's IMO. Just...wait it out.

There's loads of current-gen games you can catch up on while waiting for the PS4/720 to get better gaming libraries

You could consider getting a decent gaming PC instead though TC
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#6WaynePainJones(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 5:24:12 AM
Thanks guys I'll take all this into consideration in making my choices on it..