This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got any horror stories about talking to people on Xbox Live?

#11BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 3/17/2013 6:58:52 PM
I was in 6th grade, My very first match was on Halo 2 Ascension FFA. This kid at the time asked if anyone in the match watched degrassi and some grown man yelled at him and called him a bad word used to demoralize male to male interactions.
#12StealthyVlad101Posted 3/17/2013 7:17:09 PM
I used to play Marble Blast Ultra a lot, and there are a lot of little kids that play that for some reason. Hearing the way grown men will talk to little girls and little boys is very creepy... The things they ask... *shudder*
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#13GGearXPosted 3/17/2013 7:19:11 PM
StealthyVlad101 posted...
I used to play Marble Blast Ultra a lot, and there are a lot of little kids that play that for some reason. Hearing the way grown men will talk to little girls and little boys is very creepy... The things they ask... *shudder*

What.... Kinda things?
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#14Dyno_StormPosted 3/17/2013 7:32:20 PM
I have some stories, except that they're not really scary. One is about a friend and I almost setting up a date between another friend of ours and a gay guy from California over Mortal Kombat. Another is about a girl who added me out of the blue because apparently we both have one friend in common and she thought I was cool. Then there was this one time where I was playing WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 online (extremely dead) and I actually found a player on. I joined his lobby and he started typing on the lobby chat some random stuff like "what's my fav wrestler" and then "asl?" If you want me to elaborate more on any of these three or some other ones then just ask. :D
Anyways... You are now tracking this topic.
---
GT: DynoStorm
#15Killah PriestPosted 3/17/2013 7:35:27 PM
I was playing with one kid in portal 2, things were normal for a while until I guess he looked at my profile.

then all he kept saying was "YOU ARE A MALE WHY DO YOU HAVE A FEMALE ANIME CHARACTER AS YOUR GAMERPIC"

over and over and over.

finally I just quit the damn game.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.