This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm having trouble enjoying games without having to worry about achievements...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I'm having trouble enjoying games without having to worry about achievements...
2 years ago#1
Help me.
---
Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica.
2 years ago#2
You've been infected!

your only hope is to remove your harddrive. (IE brain)
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
2 years ago#3
*EXTENDS HAND*

Welcome home!

I'm at about 128k gamerscore. Would be higher if I stopped playing PS3 :(
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 3/17/13): DC Universe Online, Resident Evil 6, Hard Corps: Uprising, Mass Effect, Double Dragon Neon, Saints Row: The Third.
2 years ago#4
Right now I sit at 101k.

I just want to purchase a game without having to look at the achievements first, ya know ?
---
Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica.
2 years ago#5
jesus christ...
2 years ago#6
xKaim posted...
Right now I sit at 101k.

I just want to purchase a game without having to look at the achievements first, ya know ?

So don't?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
2 years ago#7
Turn off notifications.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
2 years ago#8
Only care about them if you're renting the game or about to sell it. Otherwise, no reason to gimp yourself or worry about "wear x and kill y" or "find obscure noun," least of all "do everything and then that one thing."
---
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.
2 years ago#9
I'm kinda the same way TC...only with games I absolutely love though.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
2 years ago#10
I agree. We need more Last Man Standing in this topic.

*infected* NEW ZOMBIE!!!!!! Halo lives
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. I'm having trouble enjoying games without having to worry about achievements...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived