This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gears of War: Judgement Review Topic

#21BlueJester007Posted 3/18/2013 12:17:23 PM
On a scale of 1-10 of my likelihood to buy this game, 10 being a definite buy and a 1 being a not even gonna rent, I'm going with a 2.
---
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.
#22darkharePosted 3/18/2013 12:30:25 PM
im going to rent it for the campaign, but the game is just lacking in way to much for me to take its multiplayer seriously.
---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#23pothocketPosted 3/18/2013 12:37:18 PM
I'm buying the game tomorrow and forming my own opinions about how "lacking" or not the game is and how it compares to other Gears games. The key here is that I'm forming my opinions after I play the game. See how that works? After, not before?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#24CyricsServantPosted 3/18/2013 12:42:37 PM
pothocket posted...
I'm buying the game tomorrow and forming my own opinions about how "lacking" or not the game is and how it compares to other Gears games. The key here is that I'm forming my opinions after I play the game. See how that works? After, not before?

I understand where you're coming from, but we all have finite time and money. You've got to rely on reviews sometimes to get a sense of whether or not a game is a good choice for you.
#25steelix55Posted 3/18/2013 12:45:44 PM
What it boils down to for me is if you are a Gears fan like I am then you are buying this no matter what because you love the gameplay and the multiplayer. If you are only in to Gears of War campaign mode then I don't blame people for renting or waiting for a price drop. It is somewhat weird to me that more people don't like Gears of War's multiplayer. Then again, it is a game you have to learn, get good at, and work as a team to win. You can't just hop on like Call of Duty and start killing people with one shot.
---
Go Cards!
#26TwistedxL3G3NDPosted 3/18/2013 12:47:51 PM
pothocket posted...

Forming... your own... opinion...? What's wrong with you, man?
---
Hey guise look at my PC specs I'm sure you all care!
#27pothocketPosted 3/18/2013 12:53:00 PM
CyricsServant posted...
pothocket posted...

I understand where you're coming from, but we all have finite time and money. You've got to rely on reviews sometimes to get a sense of whether or not a game is a good choice for you.

That's true.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#28TBONE_OGPosted 3/18/2013 12:56:01 PM

Thank you.

I'll be getting the game tomorrow as well. Would go to midnight launch but I'm not feeling well and would rather sleep.

Been playing the Overrun demo and it's good. Happy to see good scores for this game and I hope it helps against all the haters.

I've played and own all Gears games. I've enjoyed every single one.... I've never been disappointed.

Also, it's 8 maps at launch. EIGHT. 4 for VS, and 4 for Overrun. April 2 get we 2 free maps and EXE mode.... for free.

And the Kotaku review is poo.... just like the entire site.
---
Always O.G.
#29darkharePosted 3/18/2013 1:22:59 PM
pothocket posted...

ive played Gears since the first, i dont need to form a opinion on how the game plays I KNOW how it plays. which is the reason why im not going to bother with this spin-off series cause its going to play like crap in comparison to every other Gears game.

---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#30FedoraDExploraPosted 3/18/2013 1:28:09 PM

LOL ok, bruh...

And what will you do if the game sucks? "in your own opinion," of course...
---
http://tinyurl.com/cv6a76d|http://tinyurl.com/d734xa2