This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Xbox Marketplace Deals of the Week (3/19/13) - UBISOFT

#1The Waynos BumPosted 3/18/2013 6:55:28 AM
It's Ubisoft's time to shine with these tremendous discounts:

Beyond Good & Evil - 400 MSP (50% off)
Rayman 3 HD - 400 MSP (50% off)
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes - 600 MSP (50% off)
Outland - 400 MSP (50% off)
Prince of Persia Epilogue - 400 MSP (50% off)
Splinter Cell Conviction Ė Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400 MSP (50% off)
Mad Riders - 400 MSP (50% off)

Assassinís Creed Revelations The Lost Archive - 400 MSP (50% off)
Assassinís Creed Revelations Mediterranean Traveler Map Pack - 400 MSP (50% off)
Assassinís Creed Brotherhood Da Vinci Disappearance - 400 MSP (50% off)
Assassinís Creed 2 Bonfire of the Vanities & Secret Locations - 280 MSP (50% off)
Assassinís Creed 2 Battle of Forli - 160 MSP (50% off)

All prices effective 2/19/2013 through 2/25/2013 and for Gold Members only unless otherwise noted
---
Canya a l'Europa del capital!
#2DyingPancakePosted 3/18/2013 7:01:41 AM
Are the Assassains Creed 2 DLC packs worth it?

Just got the game when it was on sale
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#3SheepinatorPosted 3/18/2013 7:02:03 AM
I thought Outland was worth 1200, even though it launched at 800. What a great game that is. Fantastic art style and animation, a fun blend of Metroidvania with Ikaruga, challenging but fair bosses (tip, search for more health upgrades...). Definitely one of the best Arcade games that not enough people played IMO (ilomilo is another one).
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#4SheepinatorPosted 3/18/2013 7:05:05 AM(edited)
DyingPancake posted...

I got the Bonfire one because IIRC it added tombs which had been pre-order bonuses or something, and I like those. I passed on Forli though because the reviews made it sound like it wasn't very inspired additional content. The Da Vinci content was very good.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/18/2013 7:34:46 AM
Well...TC, you know you have to take a bath with me? It's a responsibility that goes hand in hand with making deals topics.

Do you like movies about gladiators?

On topic; I wish AC3's Washington DLC was included..even though it came out a couple weeks ago.
---
Breakfast foods can serve many purposes
~Ron Swanson
#6Rome218Posted 3/18/2013 7:48:06 AM
I think Outland is really underrated. People talk about wanting a challenging dumb action platform, give that a whirl. It in some ways reminds me of Castlevania mixed with tough 2D platforming. The bosses are absurdly awesome(after the first one). They are not easy, but the feeling after beating one is truly gratifying.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#7FlaidPosted 3/18/2013 7:53:22 AM
Sweet deals, I'm getting Rayman 3 for sure.

Also did they announce a specific schedule for developer deals? I'm hoping we get a Rockstar Week, I've been waiting until GTA4 goes on sale to buy it and the DLC.
---
Can Pokerus be transferred to other pokemon from breeding? -chris20102010
No, Pokerus is not an STD - montyalbo123
#8WinternovaPosted 3/18/2013 8:06:00 AM
I overspent on Beyond Good & Evil when it was 200 MSP, I can't fathom wasting 400 MSP on it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#9DyingPancakePosted 3/18/2013 8:23:01 AM
Winternova posted...
I overspent on Beyond Good & Evil when it was 200 MSP, I can't fathom wasting 400 MSP on it.

Same here

I would also advise against Rayman 3 unless you have already played it. Game wasn't "bad", but it was boring and nowhere near as fun as 2
---
#10DyingPancakePosted 3/18/2013 8:26:59 AM
Sheepinator posted...
DyingPancake posted...

I got the Bonfire one because IIRC it added tombs which had been pre-order bonuses or something, and I like those. I passed on Forli though because the reviews made it sound like it wasn't very inspired additional content. The Da Vinci content was very good.

Good deal

I might see what a few reviews say, but if I only get one I'll make it Bonfire
---