This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you excited...?

#1assassin243Posted 3/18/2013 7:08:31 AM
Are you excited for the walking dead: Survival Instinct coming out tommorrow??

I am. Cause i watched some walkthroughs on youtube before it got taken down and the game looks good plus since i ordered from Amazon its only $35... Cant beat that price for a new game.
#2Erupt50Posted 3/18/2013 7:13:55 AM
Bad news. It's gonna suck bro. No videos or any info available before launch and the random price drop before launch. You do the math.....it's gonna suck.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#3HMXTaylor_LeePosted 3/18/2013 7:22:08 AM
Are you excited? Cuz I'm excited. I've never been so excited! Except for that time that I met you and was all *GASP* but really, what can top that?
#4ponderingcowPosted 3/18/2013 7:22:54 AM
I'm hoping it is good but I'm gonna wait before I get it to see if it is worth a buy
#5BlazingxPaddlesPosted 3/18/2013 7:25:21 AM
The thing has stink all over it.
#6bluehat94Posted 3/18/2013 7:26:37 AM
One of my friends got it early. He told me that while it isn't anywhere as bad as he expected, it's not as good as he had hoped.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#7BlueJester007Posted 3/18/2013 10:17:05 AM
I'm more excites for Tell Tale's Walking Dead Season 2.
Also, there is a rumor going around that Tell Tale might work on a FireFly game adaptation.
---
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.
#8VincentVegaPosted 3/18/2013 10:19:14 AM
No. It's based on the tv show which sucks compared to the comics and it looks like a quick cash in game.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#9nothingbeastPosted 3/18/2013 11:28:51 AM
Erupt50 posted...
Bad news. It's gonna suck bro. No videos or any info available before launch and the random price drop before launch. You do the math.....it's gonna suck.

I'm not quite this pessimistic, but I'm not holding out much hope either.

Seriously... are there any gameplay videos out yet? All i've seen are animated slide shows of pics from the show.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#10ChezDispenserPosted 3/18/2013 11:34:59 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
I'm more excites for Tell Tale's Walking Dead Season 2.
Also, there is a rumor going around that Tell Tale might work on a FireFly game adaptation.

DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE THAT.
---
Goddamn!