This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

xbox live is dedicated servers except pvp and co op.

#41Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:55:52 PM(edited)
SparkItUp posted...
seankimberley42 posted...
You need to learn how to ignore certain users. He isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the package and never has any real proof to back up any of his claims. Just shut this topic down there's no need for it.

^ this..

Well to be honest, I was not 100% sure he was wrong. Also to capwned, he sent me a pm that was mean and accused me again of saying all games were p2p on 360. I know I had to tell him at least twice that bf3 was dedicated, and gow 3 had dedicated servers.

Eh, its gamefaqs. I'd be lying if I said I haven't acted in a manner I regret. Im not going to hold any grudges and I hope he doesn't. After a day of arguing, I just wanted to figure what others who know more than I do to explain things.

I've been wrong several of times.

Winternova posted...
TheBlueStig is consistently wrong. It surprises me that he bothers to continue posting.

^ and this

Edit: I accidently put my post between to of your statements.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#42Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:02:08 PM
CaPwnD posted...
I would have said perpetually, not consistently.

I don't hate the guy, I just think that he does this on purpose, whether he knows it or not. He's intelligent, but I think he likes to argue more than worrying about being right or wrong. I don't like this topic trying to humiliate the guy. I have argued with him many times too but come on. Drop the pitchforks.

This thread was not to humiliate him. If he were right I would have left this opened and apologized.

I do not know him. I did not realize people disliked him and would mock him. I can kind of see why. I'm not sure I've spoken to him before, realizing it at least. If he wants me to close the topic I will. I'm not certain if he wants to come back, but I am getting the vibe that he doesn't.
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#43Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:13:45 PM
If you are reading this blue, I am going to close the topic. You were being really aggressive in arguing, and sending me a pm with swear words in s*** style like that was not really cool.

So.. whatever. I'm not going to dislike you because I have been aggressive before. Also I don't want to leave this thread around as to make you feel bad. Some may do it to me, but I am not like that. Maybe the next time we talk, it will be on more polite terms.
---
#44Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 10:20:20 PM
Its not giving me an option to close, only to request it to be sticky. I'm more sure what's up. Mods can you please close this thread?

Can someone mark this post so a mod can close it, or tell me how to? It should be messagendetails on the first post, shouldn't it?
---
#45CapwnDPosted 3/18/2013 10:21:35 PM
You have to wait about 5 minutes after last post to close it.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh