This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XI Ultimate collection comes out next week 3/26/13

#1Hucast9Posted 3/18/2013 4:55:22 PM(edited)
Just a reminder, Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition comes out next week on March 26th for Xbox 360. This collection has every expansion pack ever made for FFXI including the core game and the brand new expansion "Seekers of Adoulin". You get:

- FFXI
- The Rise of the Zilart
- Chains of Promathia
- Treasures of Aht Urhgan
- Wings of the Goddess
- Seekers of Adoulin
- 3 add-on scenarios: A Crystalline Prophecy, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, and A Shantotto Ascension
- 3 battle add-ons: Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea

Now is the time to get into FFXI. You can even play this game without Xbox Live gold, but it does require a monthly fee which is well worth it. This game is unpredictable at all times. You never know what's going to happen when you go slay the monstrous enemy with your fellow 18 man alliance of players. Do not overlook this gem for Xbox 360.
#2mattcorley1212Posted 3/18/2013 5:22:08 PM
game sucked 5 years ago and more than likely still sucks. Soo no
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll
#3ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 3/18/2013 5:22:22 PM

---
http://www.youtube.com/ALMIGHTYCHEEKS
#4_Ominousity_Posted 3/18/2013 5:24:22 PM
Might I ask where you got this information?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#5_Ominousity_Posted 3/18/2013 5:27:15 PM
nvm got it, thanks for the heads-up

http://store.na.square-enix.com/store/sqenixus/en_US/pd/ThemeID.29853700/productID.272148500/categoryId.16256900/parentCategoryID.#.UUewvRzvtiI
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#6staticxtreme5Posted 3/18/2013 5:29:35 PM
mattcorley1212 posted...

No it didn't, so no it doesn't. Its not for everyone, but it is a solid MMO. If it weren't, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it has. Most MMOs fail quickly, or go FTP when they start to fail. FFXI has been around for over 10 years and its still getting fresh content.
#7wild09Posted 3/18/2013 5:39:23 PM
If you weren't an ancient, TC, I'd flag you for advertising. Why the hell would you want to play a +10 year old that's been so dumbed down and stripped of the way it originally worked that you can now max out your level in under 5 hours.
---
Awesome games I've never finished: Vampire:
The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Black Sigil, 999 (True ending), Nier (all endings besides A)
#8Kenichi34Posted 3/18/2013 5:44:04 PM
If this game wasn't such a huge time sink I'd go back to it in a heart beat. Way better than World of Warcraft.

wild09 posted...
If you weren't an ancient, TC, I'd flag you for advertising. Why the hell would you want to play a +10 year old that's been so dumbed down and stripped of the way it originally worked that you can now max out your level in under 5 hours.

Not sure if serious or trolling. Especially about maxing out your level in under five hours.

Yeah, gotta be trolling.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#9mattcorley1212Posted 3/18/2013 6:26:27 PM
staticxtreme5 posted...
mattcorley1212 posted...

No it didn't, so no it doesn't. Its not for everyone, but it is a solid MMO. If it weren't, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it has. Most MMOs fail quickly, or go FTP when they start to fail. FFXI has been around for over 10 years and its still getting fresh content.

360 release was april 18 2006. So not ten years. Ps2 isnt even relevant anymore. No one cares about a crap game that is getting a complete release 7 years later. At this point it should be f2p. /topic
---
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll
#10NeWsKiLLzPosted 3/18/2013 6:34:02 PM
It had it's moments, but no way I can go back again. Can you really max out your level that fast? That must be a kick in the ass to long time players. It was fun in the beginning but even by the time the 360 version came out, it wasn't that much fun.