This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lol @ Tomb Raider selling a multiplayer map back.

#11OrgeLambartPosted 3/19/2013 3:02:54 PM
blame the people who refuse to buy games if it doesn't have some kind of multiplayer attached to it. It's stupid but it's been happening more and more lately.
#12TrugamerPosted 3/19/2013 3:11:55 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
blame the people who refuse to buy games if it doesn't have some kind of multiplayer attached to it. It's stupid but it's been happening more and more lately.

Not really , I bet if you asked most gamer's they would prefer a better SP game than one with resources dedicated to tacked on MP.

It's not the gamer's demanding it it's the industry looking to tack on some online pass at any cost.
#13Gunvalkyrie2Posted 3/19/2013 3:13:44 PM
multiplayer map back.
---
It's not just a rumor, I heard it on Gamefaqs.
#14OrgeLambartPosted 3/19/2013 3:32:28 PM
Trugamer posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

Not really , I bet if you asked most gamer's they would prefer a better SP game than one with resources dedicated to tacked on MP.

It's not the gamer's demanding it it's the industry looking to tack on some online pass at any cost.

any time i've seen any polls about multiplayer content, normally the overwhealming majority select the option for having multiplayer/co/op on every game. Some people even make it a point to buy no games without the MP option. Personally I perfer good single player experience, games are always so much better when they have a well fleshed out story, this is kind of why i'm reluctent to embrace the next GTA forced Co/Op, I'm hoping Rockster doesn't mess it up and keeps the story really good.
#15deimos91Posted 3/19/2013 3:35:47 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Trugamer posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

any time i've seen any polls about multiplayer content, normally the overwhealming majority select the option for having multiplayer/co/op on every game. Some people even make it a point to buy no games without the MP option. Personally I perfer good single player experience, games are always so much better when they have a well fleshed out story, this is kind of why i'm reluctent to embrace the next GTA forced Co/Op, I'm hoping Rockster doesn't mess it up and keeps the story really good.

I agree as long as there is some replay value you dont want to pay 60$ for a 6 hour experience with no incentive to replay
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#16oasisbeyondPosted 3/19/2013 3:53:47 PM
TR doesn't need multiplayer that was such a dumb move. The next one will probably have co-op and be the end of Tomb Raider. She doesn't even push 1 box in this game. Amazing game... But man, is it that hard to put some puzzles? You're pissing off all the TR games. This is a intro... I get it. But the next one needs a big tomb with puzzles and other stuff, better not be about survival. A scary tomb with scary creatures, just like part 1 was back in the day.
#17pandoraorbPosted 3/19/2013 4:19:21 PM
chex81 posted...
Prealienking posted...
Should've made a single player DLC with some full length tombs.

I would have given them all of my money.

This

This again.

Hey, TR, your MP sucks. Stick to SP.
---
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!