This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone would like a "Conkers Bad Fur Day" game?

#11Offworlder1Posted 3/20/2013 6:28:03 AM
It is so sad how far Rare has fallen and very pathetic that they don't seem to care about making any kind of attempt to return to glory as they have some good franchises to work with and make games for. I could have respected them atleast trying to make a comeback but after PDZ did not do well they just gave up and quit by only making kinect related games or working on kinect related anything.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#12SunDevil77Posted 3/20/2013 6:36:11 AM
OKRecords1138 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
lol a Conker game is almost as wanted as Battlefield 3...and we all know what happens when someone mentions Star Wars games...

Battlefront?

Thats what I meant.
C'mon man, everyones made that mistake >_> <_<
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.
#13LionHeartSJTPosted 3/20/2013 6:52:04 AM
KingTykeem187 posted...
It can be a remake of the 64 game or a new one. It dont really matter to me. I just would like one. Anyone else feel the same?

Erm...the N64 version was remade/tweaked for the Xbox
not that many differences really...only 2 things that i can recall on the top of my head was.

His main weapon changed
The Great Mighty Poo sony was BLEEPED at certain points -_-
#14RollnThunder213Posted 3/20/2013 8:44:00 AM
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#15anonymous4everPosted 3/20/2013 8:50:56 AM
KingTykeem187 posted...
It can be a remake of the 64 game or a new one. It dont really matter to me. I just would like one. Anyone else feel the same?

I agree. Microsoft has done s*** with Rare's IPs ever since the acquisition. What waste IMO.
#16melvin343Posted 3/20/2013 9:09:19 AM
Rare ruin Rare, It was there own fault from betraying Nintendo to go with MS but really they were bad ever since they made Perfect Dark Zero then they just got lazy and right now MS want them to make nothing but Kinect games. Rare is trying to go back with Nintendo and if they ever do go back, I rather have a new Conker Bad Fur Day on the Wii U or 3DS over MS.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#17old_school227Posted 3/20/2013 9:33:26 AM
melvin343 posted...
Rare ruin Rare, It was there own fault from betraying Nintendo to go with MS but really they were bad ever since they made Perfect Dark Zero then they just got lazy and right now MS want them to make nothing but Kinect games. Rare is trying to go back with Nintendo and if they ever do go back, I rather have a new Conker Bad Fur Day on the Wii U or 3DS over MS.

Uh, Rare was loosing money so they had to sell the company to the highest bidder, Nintendo was going to buy them, but Microsoft put up a ludicrous bid($375million) to buy them. Also Kinect Sports is their most profitable game.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
#18Res5Posted 3/20/2013 9:37:38 AM
I dunno about Conker specifically but something in the same vein. That game had serious personality and games these days seem to lack that. Part of it is everyone wants to deviate from cartoony and just do realistic even if it's fantasy they try to make realistic character models and such.

A lot of boss battles end up being "let's see how many heads we can give this dragon" or something like that and there just isn't enough creativity.
---
Welcome....to the next best thing
http://highresgaming.blogspot.com
#19Look_A_UsernamePosted 3/20/2013 11:55:49 AM
Yes! I've been wanting a sequel forever, I'd rather have a sequel to CBD over anything. Ever. Or just another remake, a "real" remake with the originals multiplayer and nothing changed...

I haven't played the first one since I was younger, I'd give anything to play it again but the game is just way too damn rare
---
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/dealwithitspider.jpg http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/sonicderpp.jpg
#20GeistPosted 3/20/2013 12:20:51 PM
No, leave that potty humor trash in the past.
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.