This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How should Microsoft respond to PS4's focus on motion controls?

#11djwagonPosted 3/20/2013 9:06:41 AM
Geist posted...
dark_shard posted...
I personally have hated games which require use of the sixaxis controller. I'd be happy if Xbox left motion control as completely optional.

This. And personally I can not wait. Kinect is hands down the best motion controller. It actually made me a fan of the genre.
steel battalion heavy armor .would love to say hello to you.worst game every to use the kinect .mircosoft really should take a clue from that and dump the whole line of kinect .SONY learn thier lesson with the sixaxis controller real quick there
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#12GeistPosted 3/20/2013 11:26:48 AM
djwagon posted...
Geist posted...
dark_shard posted...
I personally have hated games which require use of the sixaxis controller. I'd be happy if Xbox left motion control as completely optional.

This. And personally I can not wait. Kinect is hands down the best motion controller. It actually made me a fan of the genre.
steel battalion heavy armor .would love to say hello to you.worst game every to use the kinect .mircosoft really should take a clue from that and dump the whole line of kinect .SONY learn thier lesson with the sixaxis controller real quick there

Haha sorry meant to quote DarkSymbiote. But any ways, sure SB stunk but others are fun. Thats like saying ET sucked so all games suck.
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.
#13djwagonPosted 3/20/2013 11:32:20 AM
Geist posted...
djwagon posted...
Geist posted...
dark_shard posted...

Haha sorry meant to quote DarkSymbiote. But any ways, sure SB stunk but others are fun. Thats like saying ET sucked so all games suck.

no problem .just thought i point out .what happens .when you think something will sell a game and it flunks that idea
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..