This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When you're feeling down, what game(s) do you dig yourself into?

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 3/20/2013 10:43:22 AM
My favorite games to escape into are oblivion, mercenaries(xbox, its a shame the sequel was so toned down and blah), gta(doesn't matter which one), and little big planet(level creator).

How about you?
---
I love video games : )
#2nothingbeastPosted 3/20/2013 10:46:10 AM
Not sure if I have a "go to" game when i'm down.

Generally whatever i'm playing is what I go for.

I will admit to making "real life" people that are bugging me in WWE games so I can just beat the ever lovin' crap out of them in a fantasy setting. But that's about it.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#3SunDevil77Posted 3/20/2013 10:47:04 AM
Honestly...when I'm depressed I play a game like Yoshi's Story, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Nintendo Land, or Animal Crossing: WW.
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.
#4JessicaJungxoPosted 3/20/2013 10:47:28 AM
I play sports outside.
---
PSN: Rutgers Student XBL: Jessica Jung xo
Now playing Demon's Souls! (at this rate, forever)
#5NeojianXPosted 3/20/2013 12:23:41 PM(edited)
Usually card and/or turn-based games (Yugioh, Monster Rancher and Metal Gear ACID games). JRPGs and JP niche games. Fun alternative sport games. Like Pangya Fantasy Golf (Super Swing Golf for the Wii), Jet Skiing in the DOA Beach volleyball game. Specially when it is snowing outside. Deathrow for the Xbox. It's like Tron Disk of Death and Rollerball rolled into one. Surprised that Ubisoft has not made a sequel to that game. It had lan play, but people played it online at XBconnect. Halo 1 also. It would be awesome on Xbox Live.

These Youtube videos always make me Have a Good Feeling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTh7zBIcrM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhhOMceBJv8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXYwWOcTeQA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb50GMmY5nk

I wish the last one was a real full movie.

They all work every time. Seeing the Liam Neeson one before seeing Taken 2, made Taken 2 so much better for me. : )

Can you Shoot?

No

Then Drive!!!

Come On! Step on it Kimmy!

XD
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#6SunDevil77Posted 3/20/2013 11:35:43 AM
NeojianX posted...
Usually card and/or turn-based games (Yugioh, Monster Rancher and Metal Gear ACID games). JRPGs and JP niche games. Fun alternative sport games. Like Pangya Fantasy Golf (Super Swing Golf for the Wii), Jet Skiing in the DOA Beach volleyball game. Specially when it is snowing outside. Deathrow for the Xbox. It's like Tron Disk of Death and Rollerball rolled into one. Surprised that Ubisoft has not made a sequel to that game. It had lan play, but people played it online at XBconnect. Halo 1 also. It would be awesome on Xbox Live.

How many drugs do you consume before every post on GameFAQs?
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.
#7kungfuj0Posted 3/20/2013 11:47:09 AM
Depends on what my mood is.

Sometimes I'll go for a nice, long drive in a game like Forza 4. Sometimes that helps to get me out of whatever funk I'm in.

Sometimes, if I'm angry or whatever, I'll put in a GTA or a Saint's Row and just blow **** up for an hour or two. That always helps.

Back in the day, I'd put in No Mercy and beat the living hell out of X-pac for hours on end. That always picked me up for whatever reason!

Sometimes I'll take a sports team and I'll take the best team and play a bad team and try to beat them like 100-0 or whatever.
---
Alabama Crimson Tide: Now serving title #15..
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
#8NeojianXPosted 3/20/2013 11:57:19 AM(edited)
You join in on that self dissing low rate two bit sentence hating, on what is much more on point to the topic subject. Are you currently feeling down? Try one of the Youtube videos I have provided and stop all that weak hating.

Many people here think that it is you doing crack , just for trying to go there with awesome, smarter and have more insurance than you The Neojian. You are practicing an exercise in futility son. Ha ha ha ha! Oh and you try and cop my Truth in Gaming to save your Game Industry. Your lying and thieving this game gen Game Industry. You are failing , because it is in your nature. Agent Coulson would feel the same way about you also. RIP

Knock! Knock!

We're Closed

XD

: )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#9Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 3/20/2013 12:17:24 PM
The Walking Dead Episode 5
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#10nothingbeastPosted 3/20/2013 12:18:28 PM
Xx_King_Beef_xX posted...
The Walking Dead Episode 5

Oh, you!!!!
:)
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.