This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN gives Naruto an....

#1Deathx113Posted 3/20/2013 3:19:18 PM
8.6!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/20/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-3-review

Kinda figured it would get a 6 or 7, though it definitely deserved its 8.6. Amazing game, kinda sad so many will look over it in fear of feeling 'childish'.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#2GGearXPosted 3/20/2013 3:28:58 PM
I loved the 2nd one. But I still hated how the story mode was. It wasn't even close to how things happened in the anime. Which after watching some of the game play for UNS3 , it seems to be the same. I like the fighting system as well. It's simple but hard to master. My only problems with the UNS games are how they follow the story and after a while the combat system gets old. ( I love how there are only 4 combos, just wish the combos looked different each time you used them)

Oh yeah, I visited the UNS3 message board and people are complaining about the 7 samurai and edo cages not being in the game. What's up with that?
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#3SunDevil77Posted 3/20/2013 3:30:38 PM
It won't be passed over for being childish, it'll be looked over for being based on an anime.

Anime doesn't appeal to everyone
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.
#4GGearXPosted 3/20/2013 3:35:08 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
It won't be passed over for being childish, it'll be looked over for being based on an anime.

Yeah. It's just. I mean I skip most anime based games. I haven't played a DBZ game since.... Bakudai or whatever for the Gamecube. I heard anime games were crazy back then like Ghost in the shell.

Just wish they made a GANTZ game. Monster Hunter with blood and guts everywhere? Sign me up.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#5chunckylover53Posted 3/20/2013 3:37:34 PM
Deserved an 8.6? They threw the balance out the window with this one. It didn't deserve above a 7 IMO.

If i wasn't a fan of the anime i probably wouldn't even like the game that much.
#6Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:40:43 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
Deserved an 8.6? They threw the balance out the window with this one. It didn't deserve above a 7 IMO.

If i wasn't a fan of the anime i probably wouldn't even like the game that much.

Threw balance out the window? The heck are you smoking? This game is the most balanced to date, what are you getting killed by? Giant awakenings? IA?
---
#7Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 3:40:59 PM
SunDevil77 posted...

ANNNNND anime is viewed as childish.
---
#8electrolyzerPosted 3/20/2013 3:58:23 PM
It's about time IGN actually did something right.
---
Gamertag : xXThoraxeXx
#9chunckylover53Posted 3/20/2013 3:59:12 PM
Deathx113 posted...
chunckylover53 posted...

Threw balance out the window? The heck are you smoking? This game is the most balanced to date, what are you getting killed by? Giant awakenings? IA?

Lol i am not getting killed by anything, i find it funny that you jump to that conclusion "Oh you don't like it so you must suck."

Explain to me how this is the most balanced of them.
#10SunDevil77Posted 3/20/2013 4:02:05 PM
I don't think anime is seen as childish, it's just seen as culturally different.
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.