This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN gives Naruto an....

#11Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:11:42 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
I don't think anime is seen as childish, it's just seen as culturally different.

YOU don't think it is, but a lot of people do. Especially older people.

Many adults would think a man weird if he watched anime, I feel it is getting to be more and more accepted, but it isn't quite at that point.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#12Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:12:44 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
Deserved an 8.6? They threw the balance out the window with this one. It didn't deserve above a 7 IMO.

If i wasn't a fan of the anime i probably wouldn't even like the game that much.

Threw balance out the window? The heck are you smoking? This game is the most balanced to date, what are you getting killed by? Giant awakenings? IA?

Lol i am not getting killed by anything, i find it funny that you jump to that conclusion "Oh you don't like it so you must suck."

Explain to me how this is the most balanced of them.

Lol I like how you jump to the conclusion that you suck because I asked what killed you. xD

I asked you what was unbalanced, not the other way around.
---
#13GraviosDestroyRPosted 3/20/2013 5:20:40 PM
you ruined the suspense in the title by saying "IGN gives Naruto an..." instead of "IGN gives Naruto..."
---
GT: Men At Wok
#14Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:27:08 PM
GraviosDestroyR posted...
you ruined the suspense in the title by saying "IGN gives Naruto an..." instead of "IGN gives Naruto..."

Not at all, could have led to

"IGN gives naruto an..

exceptionally low score.

extremely decent score.

eerily creepy score.

asinine score."

etc etc etc
---
#15chunckylover53Posted 3/20/2013 5:27:13 PM
Deathx113 posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
Deserved an 8.6? They threw the balance out the window with this one. It didn't deserve above a 7 IMO.

If i wasn't a fan of the anime i probably wouldn't even like the game that much.

Threw balance out the window? The heck are you smoking? This game is the most balanced to date, what are you getting killed by? Giant awakenings? IA?

Lol i am not getting killed by anything, i find it funny that you jump to that conclusion "Oh you don't like it so you must suck."

Lol I like how you jump to the conclusion that you suck because I asked what killed you. xD

What else could you possibly mean by that? You're trying to prove the point that this is the most balanced to date, not me. That's on you to prove which i know you can't because you're just being a fanboy.
#16Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:44:28 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
chunckylover53 posted...
Deathx113 posted...
chunckylover53 posted...

What else could you possibly mean by that? You're trying to prove the point that this is the most balanced to date, not me. That's on you to prove which i know you can't because you're just being a fanboy.

You do know how an argument works right?

Go read your first post: "Deserved an 8.6? They threw the balance out the window with this one."

You said it was unbalanced but didn't say why. It is on YOU to tell me why it is unbalanced. >_>
---
#17chunckylover53Posted 3/20/2013 6:24:26 PM
Clearly you don't know what you're saying, but ok.

Awakening gimmicks aka: Hashirama, Neji

Biju Bomb

IA's used as combo cancels (Shino is probably the biggest offender)

EMS Sasuke's Susanoo

Hanzo's crazy hit boxes, you can sub behinde him and still get hit with his attacks while his chain is clearly going in front of him, his tilt will launch even if you get hit.

Jutsu priority which was in gens but they've still failed to remove that.

Kiba has a double dash, as if he wasn't OP enough in Gens they managed to Buff him with that and an IA.

Fuu's awakening can't be hit by most things

I could name more but i think that's enough. I wouldn't consider any of the Storm games balanced and that's why i can't take them seriously. I find the game fun yes but it's easy to see its flaws.
#18Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 6:33:12 PM
chunckylover53 posted...
Clearly you don't know what you're saying, but ok.

Awakening gimmicks aka: Hashirama, Neji

Biju Bomb

IA's used as combo cancels (Shino is probably the biggest offender)

EMS Sasuke's Susanoo

Hanzo's crazy hit boxes, you can sub behinde him and still get hit with his attacks while his chain is clearly going in front of him, his tilt will launch even if you get hit.

Jutsu priority which was in gens but they've still failed to remove that.

Kiba has a double dash, as if he wasn't OP enough in Gens they managed to Buff him with that and an IA.

Fuu's awakening can't be hit by most things

I could name more but i think that's enough. I wouldn't consider any of the Storm games balanced and that's why i can't take them seriously. I find the game fun yes but it's easy to see its flaws.

Weird, since I use Kisame and can easily take out anything you just mentioned. They aren't broken, just stronger than other things.

EVERY fighter has noob stuff, street fighter = HADUKEN x 1 million. If you suck you'll lose to them, if you're good you'll figure out how to counter it.

Sucking =/= unbalanced.

And yes, I AM saying you are bad, since the reasons you listed suck.
---
#19chunckylover53Posted 3/20/2013 6:41:41 PM
So you have no solution to any of the listed problems, how did i already know this ahead of time?

It's called not knowing how to balance a game, where did i say that i had problems with those specific issues?

Kisame is also pretty much top tier now with his speed buff, but hey whatever helps you sleep at night, anyone reading this can see that you're a fanboy/troll.

So that's it, i am done.
#20crazymerioPosted 3/20/2013 6:50:31 PM
Played the demo for it and hated it.
---
3DS FC: 4425-1519-7421