This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 gamers who smoke cigs? Got a question

#1DarkhorseActualPosted 3/21/2013 7:17:18 AM
I'm a marb red fan have been since I was in the service. Now yes I know it kills you slowly blah blah blah, but I was carious ...

Question smokers: Do you wash your hands when you go back to play your 360? I HATE when my controller smells like smoke, so I wash my hands every time, and honestly is the only time I don't like the smell of stoggies on my stuff. What about you guys?

And another quickie: you guys find yourself smoking less during extended play sessions? Or is it like a celebration item (I.e killed a boss, time for a smoke)
---
GT: ThatguyFromDOOM (no XBL gold until march 15th)
3rd Btn 2nd Marines - kilo co. 2009-2012
#2Banana_ManaPosted 3/21/2013 7:19:43 AM
When I smoked (quit 2 years ago) I didn't bother about the smell on anything. :) Although if I were to start again, I think I'd care a lot more.

Also, I never took breaks... I just smoked and gamed at the same time.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#3pothocketPosted 3/21/2013 7:21:46 AM(edited)
I'll have a smoke about once an hour during the evening. Doesn't matter what's going on in the game, it's like clockwork. I can "feel" exactly when it's been an hour.

If I'm playing with friends on-line though I can stretch that to an hour and a half, maybe two.

I smoke outside so I do need to take a break from the console to smoke (it's good to stretch the legs and get some fresh air lol). Sometimes I wash hands but I don't think of the smell. I'm just a clean person.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#4DarkhorseActual(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:21:46 AM
I see. Yeah I remember quitting in the summer of 2011 and I started again and the smell would make me sick to my stomach :/ sadly thanks to me being weak willed I bent to stress and went back to smoking, now it's kinda like, bah whatever lol
---
#5GeistPosted 3/21/2013 7:22:19 AM
No I do not wash my hands, but then I really don't care controllers never seem worse for wear.

And yea when the gaming gets good I find my self smoking less.
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.
#6DarkhorseActual(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 7:23:32 AM
pothocket posted...
I'll have a smoke about once an hour during the evening. Doesn't matter what's going on in the game, it's like clockwork. I can "feel" exactly when it's been an hour.

If I'm playing with friends on-line though I can stretch that to an hour and a half, maybe two.

I smoke outside so I do need to take a break from the console to smoke (it's good to stretch the legs and get some fresh air lol). Sometimes I wash hands but I don't think of the smell. I'm just a clean person.

Same here. Of course I live in a town house with a no smoking indoors rule. Not to mention it's just unattractive having a home smell of smoke lol
---
#7AWarAmp84Posted 3/21/2013 7:29:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8HeLeehamPosted 3/21/2013 7:29:45 AM
I've never smoked because I have more then a shred of intelligence.
#9Killah PriestPosted 3/21/2013 7:30:01 AM
the smell of cigarette smoke is so great, I wish I could buy smoke scented deodorant, soap, febreeze, etc...

I hate smoke smell snobs, you know what smells like ass? all of that cologne people rock.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#10liam_000Posted 3/21/2013 7:30:49 AM
DarkhorseActual posted...

Same here. Of course I live in a town house with a no smoking indoors rule. Not to mention it's just unattractive having a home smell of smoke lol

But having your hands, clothes, and breath smell of smoke is attractive?
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.