This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

360 gamers who smoke cigs? Got a question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 360 gamers who smoke cigs? Got a question
3 years ago#1
I'm a marb red fan have been since I was in the service. Now yes I know it kills you slowly blah blah blah, but I was carious ...

Question smokers: Do you wash your hands when you go back to play your 360? I HATE when my controller smells like smoke, so I wash my hands every time, and honestly is the only time I don't like the smell of stoggies on my stuff. What about you guys?

And another quickie: you guys find yourself smoking less during extended play sessions? Or is it like a celebration item (I.e killed a boss, time for a smoke)
GT: ThatguyFromDOOM (no XBL gold until march 15th)
3rd Btn 2nd Marines - kilo co. 2009-2012
3 years ago#2
When I smoked (quit 2 years ago) I didn't bother about the smell on anything. :) Although if I were to start again, I think I'd care a lot more.

Also, I never took breaks... I just smoked and gamed at the same time.
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
3 years ago#3
I'll have a smoke about once an hour during the evening. Doesn't matter what's going on in the game, it's like clockwork. I can "feel" exactly when it's been an hour.

If I'm playing with friends on-line though I can stretch that to an hour and a half, maybe two.

I smoke outside so I do need to take a break from the console to smoke (it's good to stretch the legs and get some fresh air lol). Sometimes I wash hands but I don't think of the smell. I'm just a clean person.
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
3 years ago#4
I see. Yeah I remember quitting in the summer of 2011 and I started again and the smell would make me sick to my stomach :/ sadly thanks to me being weak willed I bent to stress and went back to smoking, now it's kinda like, bah whatever lol
3 years ago#5
No I do not wash my hands, but then I really don't care controllers never seem worse for wear.

And yea when the gaming gets good I find my self smoking less.
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.
3 years ago#6
pothocket posted...
I'll have a smoke about once an hour during the evening. Doesn't matter what's going on in the game, it's like clockwork. I can "feel" exactly when it's been an hour.

If I'm playing with friends on-line though I can stretch that to an hour and a half, maybe two.

I smoke outside so I do need to take a break from the console to smoke (it's good to stretch the legs and get some fresh air lol). Sometimes I wash hands but I don't think of the smell. I'm just a clean person.

Same here. Of course I live in a town house with a no smoking indoors rule. Not to mention it's just unattractive having a home smell of smoke lol
(message deleted)
3 years ago#8
I've never smoked because I have more then a shred of intelligence.
3 years ago#9
the smell of cigarette smoke is so great, I wish I could buy smoke scented deodorant, soap, febreeze, etc...

I hate smoke smell snobs, you know what smells like ass? all of that cologne people rock.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
3 years ago#10
DarkhorseActual posted...

Same here. Of course I live in a town house with a no smoking indoors rule. Not to mention it's just unattractive having a home smell of smoke lol

But having your hands, clothes, and breath smell of smoke is attractive?
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. 360 gamers who smoke cigs? Got a question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived