This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Origins of the TeaBag?

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 3/21/2013 7:31:36 AM
Where did it all begin? Quake? CS? Halo? Does anyone know?
---
I love video games : )
#2Banana_ManaPosted 3/21/2013 7:32:21 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#3doctorslagathorPosted 3/21/2013 7:47:47 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_bag

Ahhh!! I see what you did there!!
#4RollnThunder213Posted 3/21/2013 7:51:05 AM
Halo was definitely where it first became popular. I would bet gamers have been shoving pixelated genitals into their opponents faces since the very beginning though.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#5Banana_ManaPosted 3/21/2013 7:51:35 AM
RollnThunder213 posted...
Halo was definitely where it first became popular. I would bet gamers have been shoving pixelated genitals into their opponents faces since the very beginning though.

I teabagged a bunch of flags as Mario.
---
An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar. The barman looks at them and says: "Is this some kind of a joke?
#6seankimberley42Posted 3/21/2013 7:51:44 AM
I blame the English. And china.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#7TheBlueStigPosted 3/21/2013 8:10:03 AM
RollnThunder213 posted...
Halo was definitely where it first became popular.

Nope, it was done for years in Quake 1-3 multiplayer before Halo came out.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#8liam_000Posted 3/21/2013 8:11:16 AM
I think the question is, what was the first game with a crouch button?
---
gamertag; OozyCrayfish
Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the whole ******* world.
#9nothingbeastPosted 3/21/2013 8:15:21 AM
Sounds like something the History Channel will be airing soon.

They can put it on between Big Rig Bounty Hunters and Swamp People.

(oh, and screw you reality tv show morons for ruining what used to be an educational channel)
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#10SheepinatorPosted 3/21/2013 8:40:26 AM
I find it highly ironic that supposed red blooded anti-gay young men who are probably of the type to send homophobic messages and mic comments, also derive such pleasure from placing their testicles in the mouths of other men.

I also find it ironic when a guy does it during one of the last kills of a match... which he and/or his team has lost.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.