This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Splinter Cell Blacklist walkthrough - Yes This Is SC -

#1jaymart_2kPosted 3/21/2013 9:23:44 AM
http://m.ign.com/videos/2013/03/21/splinter-cell-blacklist-developer-commentary-abandoned-mill

Hope this puts any doubts left.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#2Arucard05Posted 3/21/2013 9:25:16 AM
Did Ironside come back?

No?

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#3jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 9:30:57 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Did Ironside come back?

No?

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

Grow Up?
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#4VlayerPosted 3/21/2013 9:32:15 AM
Loss of Ironside sucks, it really does. But I'm very willing to give the game a chance, I've enjoyed every SC game thus far, some a lot more than others.
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/21/2013 9:38:06 AM
jaymart_2k posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Did Ironside come back?

No?

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

Grow Up?

Why don't you.
---
175 burgers for $175...this country is winning.
#6zerooo0Posted 3/21/2013 9:38:25 AM
Arucard05 posted...
Did Ironside come back?

No?

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

Is the absent of that VA so important to you that you're willing to pass up the whole game just for that reason? Then that's very ignorant.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#7Arucard05Posted 3/21/2013 9:42:32 AM
Is the absent of that VA so important to you that you're willing to pass up the whole game just for that reason? Then that's very ignorant.

Look pal, we all play games for different reasons. I care more about Sam Fisher as a character than I do the gameplay of Splinter Cell. Fisher isn't Bond. If you're excited to play the game, I'm happy for you.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
It's better than bad.
#8ToucheAmorePosted 3/21/2013 9:47:07 AM
It's real simple.. If the MP is anything like Chaos Theory, I'll buy it. Otherwise, no.
---
http://oi53.tinypic.com/28a111e.jpg
#9zerooo0Posted 3/21/2013 9:52:32 AM(edited)
Arucard05 posted...

Look pal, we all play games for different reasons. I care more about Sam Fisher as a character than I do the gameplay of Splinter Cell. Fisher isn't Bond. If you're excited to play the game, I'm happy for you.

It just seems very ignorant to skip an entire game on a VA. The new VA for Sam could be just as good.

It would be like me skipping out on Judgement since we don't play as Marcus, or it's not made by Epic.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#10stawg007Posted 3/21/2013 9:53:14 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Did Ironside come back?

No?

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

I'm not tge biggest SC fan but say e.g. a new MGS came out with Solid Snake and David Hayter wasn't the VA, I know I probably wouldn't want to play it

It's the same as tv and movie actors, would you want to watch someone other than Kiefer play Jack Bauer? Cus I know I ******* wouldn't

It might not bother you but I know there is a large amount of people that get pissed off due to VA and actor changes
---
lPayneToTheMaxl