This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you have an alt gamer tag confession time?

#1Net SharkPosted 3/21/2013 10:38:41 AM
So who has one just to mess with friends and maybe test rules of boosting and what not. Stuff you wouldn't do with your main GT? A troll sort of speak. I thought about it but never done it yet. I have a few free live codes that I could do it for awhile.
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#2pothocketPosted 3/21/2013 10:48:22 AM
When Monday Night Combat was big I remember playing on an alt account that I created for Portal 2 achievements. I used it just to mess with people. Like, "why is the level 3 guy outscoring everyone by twice the points?".
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#3Killah PriestPosted 3/21/2013 10:49:31 AM
I have an alt but not for the reasons stated.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#4nothingbeastPosted 3/21/2013 10:52:50 AM
My alt is strictly for couch co-op achievements.

So basically my alt is used like twice a year for about 20 minutes.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#5ponderingcowPosted 3/21/2013 10:54:58 AM
I mad an alt called Strips for MSP and just went on UNO and had my vision camera pointing at a picture of a lady
#6foodeater4Posted 3/21/2013 11:03:42 AM
Yeah I have made a new GT with trials I get and mess around. I was a pretty good MK9 player when it was out, so I made a couple alt tags with my trials, go into the lobby, people jump all over a noob with with very few wins and losses. So Im getting challenged by all sorts of people and having fun rocking them.

Also Gears of War 3 has that casual playlist for noobs, eventually you get kicked out of it, or not even allowed in it all if you had enough stuff from Gears 2. So make it alt and tag and totally pwned in there one night for the lulz.
#7Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 11:06:10 AM
Quote:I mad an alt called Strips for MSP and just went on UNO and had my vision camera pointing at a picture of a lady
@ponderingcow
LOL I heard UNO used to be quite a scene going on late at night with the camera. :D
---
#8Net Shark(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 7:41:35 AM
Still didn't make one yet. Too picky on selecting a name I want that is not taken. I'm surprised sometimes at the things I make up only to find out its in use. Not a fan of xxXx and number crap.
---
#9Super CreaturesPosted 3/23/2013 8:03:18 PM
I have my female account (to check out female avatar gear, so I don't **** up and accidentally overwrite my main's avatar with a female avatar by exiting and saving instead of dashboarding out of the editor), my Taiwan account (used to get Daggerdale for free), my Japanese account (used for the Xbox in Japan 10th anniversary giveaway, and will probably eventually buy some region-free Japan exclusives), my Hong Kong account to check that marketplace, and my unassoicated alt account that I've used for some local multiplayer cheapness (like having a low level character host for Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot in Borderlands).
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.