This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is what Top level COD competition looks like

#11darkharePosted 3/21/2013 1:05:10 PM
i can understand ppl acting like that on the paintball field but in a fps game, give me a freaking break...and them trying to compare Esports to actual sports is just laughable.
---
BattleTech, FrontLineGeneral,Paintball. only have time for xbla games nowdays.
#12BlueJester007Posted 3/21/2013 1:13:10 PM
Online multiplayer sucks.
---
Mal: If anyone gets nosy, just...you know... shoot 'em.
Zoe: Shoot 'em? Mal: Politely.
#13Deathx113Posted 3/21/2013 1:20:30 PM
darkhare posted...
i can understand ppl acting like that on the paintball field but in a fps game, give me a freaking break...and them trying to compare Esports to actual sports is just laughable.

I'll be that guy,

Real sports are just as laughable as esports.

Kind of sad that someone can make millions of $$$ playing around.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#14GeistPosted 3/21/2013 1:27:34 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Geist posted...
It could always be worse..
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/5259887/pokemon5.0_cinema_640.0.jpeg

At least pokemon has strategy to it. >_>

No amount of "at least s" could save those two people.
---
Nintendo is to gaming what Nerf is to sports.
#15darkharePosted 3/21/2013 1:32:05 PM
Deathx113 posted...
darkhare posted...

I'll be that guy,

i knew someone here would embarrass themselvs by saying something like this, what makes it even better is that you actually believe this tripe.

---
#16QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 1:55:56 PM
Well there's the anwser to nonstop trash talking, some people called it The Call of Duty Effect which makes players behave differently like what you saw including COD online after playing the game for a long time.
---
GT: Antares8782
#17Deathx113Posted 3/21/2013 1:58:15 PM
darkhare posted...
Deathx113 posted...
darkhare posted...

I'll be that guy,

i knew someone here would embarrass themselvs by saying something like this, what makes it even better is that you actually believe this tripe.

Lol figures you're a sports tool.

You think they deserve to make millions and millions when all they do is play around on the ice?
---
#18darkharePosted 3/21/2013 2:11:49 PM
Deathx113 posted...
darkhare posted...
Deathx113 posted...
darkhare posted...

I'll be that guy,

Lol figures you're a sports tool.

You think they deserve to make millions and millions when all they do is play around on the ice?

im not a "sports tool" whatever the hell thats supposed to mean, but i have known a few people that competed at a professional level. i highly doubt you could even keep up with someone that played poker, pool, archery or fished professionally let alone a football, soccer or baseball player. just make some kind of snarky/sarcastic remark and move on, cause you dont know anything bout this..

---
#19Deathx113Posted 3/21/2013 2:14:51 PM
darkhare posted...

im not a "sports tool" whatever the hell thats supposed to mean, but i have known a few people that competed at a professional level. i highly doubt you could even keep up with someone that played poker, pool, archery or fished professionally let alone a football, soccer or baseball player. just make some kind of snarky/sarcastic remark and move on, cause you dont know anything bout this..

Lol that was the worst argument I've ever read.

You assume I'm bad at sports so that automatically means I don't know anything about them?

You completely avoided the point of the argument, sports are quite laughable at how seriously they are taken.
---
#20MaDHatPosted 3/21/2013 2:22:47 PM
And that is why MLG is completely idiotic.