This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Less RAM Memory + Pay for Online Multiplayer + Cant play Used Games=Dead Durango

#51WraithX_959Posted 3/22/2013 5:05:09 AM
Pretty much
#52chuckboston2k3Posted 3/22/2013 5:44:00 AM
The_Big_Deek posted...
first of all ill let the fanboyz know i have both a ps3 and a 360. now i ll get down to the basics.

1. the durango has less RAM than the PS4's 8gb ddrr5. that was confirmed last month.

2. the durango will make you pay 60+ for yearly subscription to play online multiplayer on it

3. the durango will require all New games to be installed onto the HDD. you cannot use the disk or sell it. its useless except for installation. also the system needs to be connected to the internet to function and play these games.

so how is the Dodge Durango not Dead after all this news? the PS4 is faster, has Free online multiplayer and ALLOWS the use of used videogames on it. so tell me how Bill Gates did not just end the life of the Durango when they released this horrible news. in the end i know that the addicted fanboyz here will buy it anyway because they know no better. thats my OPINION. thanks

So, now Bill Gates is directly involved with the next Xbox? (BTW - Durango as the final name? Really? You must be smarter than that!)

Bill Gates is long retired my friend. He is purely focused on his philanthropic endeavors.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: DrHeinzDoof PSN: OptimusDad
#53Damn_DeaditePosted 3/22/2013 5:46:41 AM
Stop this nonsense. Nothing has been confirmed yet.
---
Herrehkhan313
I'll swallow your soul!
#54RollnThunder213Posted 3/22/2013 9:49:21 AM
The_Big_Deek posted...
you know whats funny the Modurater removed my last post and said it was offansive but it wasnt. no cursewords or name calling anyone. its so funny and they took 3 Indian Karmas from me. does this site run on the Shiva System of Karma? apparently they thought i offended Bill Gates when i called their console a DODGE DURANGO. its their fault for picking such a dumb name. i always state my unbiased unilateral unoffensive Opinion.

No you probably got moderated for using the word r*** in an offensive way, not what you called the console.

Also we don't see those sales now on the console platforms, but what I'm saying is if new games were the only option to acquire the game and no second hand sales, they're obviously not going to keep charging $60 forever, I think that's where people miss the point. They can then slowly lower the price down into the teens or single digits a while after release to squeeze out every last dollar they can from the game. Steam has proven the model to be a working one, we'll just see if the consoles will follow suit.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#55ChezDispenserPosted 3/23/2013 10:36:52 AM
The_Big_Deek posted...
squidney2k1 posted...
Get your damn facts straight before you run your mouth, TC.

First of all, a year of Xbox Live will cost you only $35 if you know how to shop. Second of all, nothing about the Next Xbox has been announced, so it's all RUMORS. Third, the rumors are that the Xbox will have the same amount of RAM (8 GB), but a slightly older type. And fourth, the PS4 is rumored to have the same type of unannounced anti-used game measures.

you know whats funny the Modurater removed my last post and said it was offansive but it wasnt. no cursewords or name calling anyone. its so funny and they took 3 Indian Karmas from me. does this site run on the Shiva System of Karma? apparently they thought i offended Bill Gates when i called their console a DODGE DURANGO. its their fault for picking such a dumb name. i always state my unbiased unilateral unoffensive Opinion.

Will someone buy me a drink so I can euthanize the brain cells he just grievously injured?
---
Goddamn!
#56Red_WingsIVPosted 3/25/2013 8:09:56 PM
Look, what's important here are the FACTS.

Jam goes nicely on toast.

Sometimes, when nobody is around, or looking,
I listen to dancing in the dark by Bruce Springsteen
And make out with my blanket.

Horror movies are all fun and games till you wet the bed.
Then you have Indie water sports.

when I laugh too hard I have significant flatulence.

I yell at deaf people. I don't know why.

I have proof that next gen consoles are going to
Be amazing. Www.fanboysrus/consolelegit_proofghahaha.com

My briefs give me rashes and chafing.
#57TantrumBullPosted 3/25/2013 9:53:16 PM
Enjoy it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6OPyfQxwDM
---
For what ever reason G_gglypuff completely forgot Ninja Gaiden Black is an Xbox game even though I told him it is and even told him I have it. >_<