This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin

#1telocasterPosted 3/21/2013 10:39:02 PM
Is anyone getting this?

It appears to have slipped under the radar?
---
Remembers when video games were about having fun
#2Hucast9Posted 3/21/2013 11:45:04 PM
I'm getting it. Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition comes out next week on March 26th for Xbox 360. This collection has every expansion pack ever made for FFXI including the core game and the brand new expansion "Seekers of Adoulin". You get:

- FFXI
- The Rise of the Zilart
- Chains of Promathia
- Treasures of Aht Urhgan
- Wings of the Goddess
- Seekers of Adoulin
- 3 add-on scenarios: A Crystalline Prophecy, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, and A Shantotto Ascension
- 3 battle add-ons: Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea

Now is the time to get into FFXI. You can even play this game without Xbox Live gold, but it does require a monthly fee which is well worth it. This game is unpredictable at all times. You never know what's going to happen when you go slay the monstrous enemy with your fellow 18 man alliance of players. Do not overlook this gem for Xbox 360.
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 3/22/2013 12:07:02 AM
I've never even heard of this.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#4dankmanaPosted 3/22/2013 5:48:29 AM
game sucks
#5Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 3/22/2013 6:19:06 AM
I was thinking of playing it again but I don't have any friends to play it with and since the games changed so much it gets boring pretty quick if not playing with fre@iends you know. Before yo could play with random ppl online but the games become so easy now that it's harder to make friends since no ond really needs help anymore all you have to learn is get lv 30 and go be thre key whore in abyssea and get lv 99 in 5-7 hours maybe even faster in a really good alinace. I miss how ths game used to be from 2004-2010. :/
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#6_SCOTSLADPosted 3/22/2013 6:26:48 AM
Question,

Where the hell does one purchase the pc download in the UK ?

I have the Xbox version expansion only from amazon apparently due on the 28th.

But I want the full package for pc its not on steam or SE official pages.

Also GAME don't have it, HMV is gone, what to do. >.>
---
"I just heard a *FUMP* sound, like that of a billion fanboy heads exploding in unison."