This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is this is the generation gaming dies?

#31gabriusPosted 3/22/2013 7:48:44 AM
NeojianX posted...
Sony's April Fool's Day NA 60gb PS3 feature ripping Update Ultimatum has effected the Gaming Industry on a whole. No Gaming device is safe online. Specially if the Game Company feels that they still own the system when it's online.

Gonna lose a whole lot of cash now. Seeing how all of your game plans are for online gaming and digital downloads. Crash 2 and not the Bandicoot. Trying to sell games that most people on Gamefaqs hated on, when they came out in the past. Director's cut, now in HD and all that crap is not selling.

The Iphone and Android Tablets are kicking your butt and have you afraid. Very Afraid.

Many Game Developers are selling their games as apps for those systems. Cuting out Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Oh and the Greedy types on this board that are scalping games at ebay and Amazon aren't helping at all. It makes a repurchase of game system unlikely. Specially when you are selling games that released for $19.99, for $79.99. Ha ha ha ha! : )

Now Gamestop is selling Android devices? Oh hell Naaaw! You would be a fool to buy one from there.

That.... makes even less sense than your usual ramblings.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#32TheBlueStigPosted 3/22/2013 7:53:36 AM
gabrius posted...
NeojianX posted...
Sony's April Fool's Day NA 60gb PS3 feature ripping Update Ultimatum has effected the Gaming Industry on a whole. No Gaming device is safe online. Specially if the Game Company feels that they still own the system when it's online.

Gonna lose a whole lot of cash now. Seeing how all of your game plans are for online gaming and digital downloads. Crash 2 and not the Bandicoot. Trying to sell games that most people on Gamefaqs hated on, when they came out in the past. Director's cut, now in HD and all that crap is not selling.

The Iphone and Android Tablets are kicking your butt and have you afraid. Very Afraid.

Many Game Developers are selling their games as apps for those systems. Cuting out Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo. Oh and the Greedy types on this board that are scalping games at ebay and Amazon aren't helping at all. It makes a repurchase of game system unlikely. Specially when you are selling games that released for $19.99, for $79.99. Ha ha ha ha! : )

Now Gamestop is selling Android devices? Oh hell Naaaw! You would be a fool to buy one from there.

That.... makes even less sense than your usual ramblings.

I think he's posting drunk through the internet translators again.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#33NeojianXPosted 3/22/2013 8:00:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34NeojianXPosted 3/22/2013 7:58:09 AM(edited)
Everyone knows it deception to cover up your FEAR of Failing, and you have already been losing. Selling off your headquarters, huh? Ha ha ha ha!

Everyone knows you are jive Companyboys also.
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#35gabriusPosted 3/22/2013 7:58:33 AM
Ha ha ha ha!

....I can't help but read this and imagine Microsoft Sam speaking it - am I alone here?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#36gabriusPosted 3/22/2013 8:00:01 AM
NeojianX posted...
Companyboys

I was waiting for it - thanks for not disappointing me.

It's only fitting that I have you tagged as Companyboy, since you're the one who coined the ridiculous term.

Ha ha ha ha!
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#37NeojianXPosted 3/22/2013 8:03:59 AM
You are always copying my stuff. The reason I am still on Gamefaqs. BUt you are the Companyboy. You know, it is just us on Gamefaqs. Me and the Truth in Gaming and you lying ass companyboys, Gamestop clerks and mods. You have just been Violated with the Truth in Gaming Girly Man. Ha ha ha ha! : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#38ChezDispenserPosted 3/22/2013 8:05:07 AM
GGearX posted...
BlueJester007 posted...
GGearX posted...
*cue generic sad JPOP music *

Miagereba kagayaki wa iroasezu afurete ita
Donna toki mo terash_te-ru ano taiyo no yoni nareta nara

0_o

That's... that's just creepy.

What did it say? I just copy and pasted lyrics from some l'arc en ciel song. My hips are moving on their own!

Holy christ, can't stop laughing...
---
Goddamn!
#39gabriusPosted 3/22/2013 8:05:35 AM
NeojianX posted...
You are always copying my stuff. The reason I am still on Gamefaqs. BUt you are the Companyboy. You know, it is just us on Gamefaqs. Me and the Truth in Gaming and you lying ass companyboys, Gamestop clerks and mods. You have just been Violated with the Truth in Gaming Girly Man. Ha ha ha ha! : )

Yup, you're Microsoft Sam.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#40ChezDispenserPosted 3/22/2013 8:08:51 AM
http://tts.imtranslator.net/OdXL
---
Goddamn!