This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is this is the generation gaming dies?

#41NeojianXPosted 3/22/2013 9:11:37 AM
Sam I Am

I'm in the studio right now with 5 of the Hottest Top of the Billboard chart Babes, bout to make some Remixes. XD
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#42ChezDispenserPosted 3/22/2013 9:12:52 AM
NeojianX posted...
Sam I Am

I'm in the studio right now with 5 of the Hottest Top of the Billboard chart Babes, bout to make some Remixes. XD

Whenever I worry that my incoherent tirades against the world at large don't make enough sense, I realize I'm not you and everything's okay.
---
Goddamn!
#43Net SharkPosted 3/22/2013 9:18:25 AM
Maybe for Nintendo
---
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
#44gabriusPosted 3/22/2013 9:20:33 AM
ChezDispenser posted...
NeojianX posted...
Sam I Am

Whenever I worry that my incoherent tirades against the world at large don't make enough sense, I realize I'm not you and everything's okay.

Chezzy, I don't think you could make less sense than Companyboy here if you tried with all of your might.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#45TrugamerPosted 3/22/2013 9:26:26 AM
I think it will partly die but not completely.
It will slow down significantly if they eliminate used games you will see sales of most games cut in half and any lesser known games just will not sell because nobody will be willing to take a chance on ending up stuck with a $60 coaster of a game they do not like.
Only a few of the big name publishers will survive in the new console-land everyone else will be forced into selling arcade games
#46GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:34:51 AM
Trugamer posted...
I think it will partly die but not completely.
It will slow down significantly if they eliminate used games you will see sales of most games cut in half and any lesser known games just will not sell because nobody will be willing to take a chance on ending up stuck with a $60 coaster of a game they do not like.
Only a few of the big name publishers will survive in the new console-land everyone else will be forced into selling arcade games

That's one thing I've hated about this Gen. There will be no middle ground. It will be either indie / small games and micro transactions, or Big huge blockbuster games that cost alot but have the same formula as last gen. Noone will be able to take chances creating something unique. It's real sad.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#47NeojianXPosted 3/22/2013 11:28:16 AM
gabrius posted...
ChezDispenser posted...
NeojianX posted...
Sam I Am

Chezzy, I don't think you could make less sense than Companyboy here if you tried with all of your might.

On my Jock, but you are the Companyboy. None of your topics and post are Gamercentric.

You now have my permissions to cop that word. Poohbutt!
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#48gabriusPosted 3/22/2013 11:32:46 AM
NeojianX posted...
None of your topics and post are Gamercentric

Son, I have a 3000+ post discussion going on here about quite possibly the most videogamey genre in all of videogames... what's your contribution aside from your constant stream of nonsense?
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#49Seri-_-ouslyPosted 3/22/2013 11:33:48 AM
GGearX posted...
What do you think.

Wii U has little to no games and is selling HORRIBLE (or ly)

Sony is gonna run the ps4 into the ground, sociably of course
And
Microsoft is making a dedicated media device that charges for features that are free in other devices

Thoughts?

Considering the way you structure your sentence, I don't think your opinion counts much.
---
PSN: Tenkaichi06
#50MutePrintPosted 3/22/2013 12:23:35 PM
With so much focus on gimmickry like social media, motion sensors, etc combined with stale games and most big franchises being milked to death.. the future of console gaming looks bleak