This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is this is the generation gaming dies?

#71GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:23:32 PM
One more bump! It's time to celebrate.
---
GT: KryDamoure
.............I'm a very shy guy....... *blushes *
#72knightimexPosted 3/23/2013 10:27:41 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
knightimex posted...

Yes, Mortal Kombat 2, Contra, Actraiser, Casltevania, Arcade games all kiddy right?

You must have been born in 1994 or something.

I was kidding, but the golden age for me was in the 80s with the RPG boom. Wizardry, Bard's Tale, Ultima, SSI D&D rpgs, etc.

>_>

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1354338910_oh-you-93067263235.jpeg
---
Old School Games FTW!
#73bobnicksir17189Posted 3/23/2013 10:41:11 AM
Wii U just having a slow start. The PS3 didn't start selling well till 2009. Threeish years after it was released.
---
Im a proud Nord overlord of the Skyrim boards
#74MRL3G3NDPosted 3/25/2013 1:04:00 PM
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
idk...Sony made it pretty clear their all about games games games

I am a gaMER so that appeals to me

MS has fallen off with all this casual BS...motion gaming, fake ass cable box bs

I swear if MS comes out with "We are proud to present the ultimate cable box...oh and it plays games too!!!"

I'm out the door...period point blank

Did you know that more total hours on the xbox are spent on netflix than playing games? That's probably why ms is investing in that aspect. I have no problem with having more options for a device that will likely cost $400 or more. If you don't want those features, you don't need to use them.

dude... My tv has Netflix...my blu ray player has Netflix...my smartphone has Netflix....each of them preforms their duty to the top of their ability...THEN it supports other features...if you can't get your main purpose down (GAMES), then there is no need to buy your product...they need to focus on features secondary...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q