This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone pumped for the new ninja turtles game?!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone pumped for the new ninja turtles game?!?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#1
It looks decent, from what I've seen. Ign has a preview of it. I'm excited to see more, as I love the old school ninja turtles games.
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#2
I would if it weren't strictly DLC.
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
4 years ago#3
OKRecords1138 posted...

Good thing it's not DLC
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
(message deleted)

User Info: NeojianX

NeojianX
4 years ago#5
Turtles in Time for the Win. Love smashing baddies into the TV screen in that game. Whooopsie!! XD

You could do that in Mortal Kombat Gold for the Dreamcast also.
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )

User Info: OKRecords1138

OKRecords1138
4 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...

Good thing it's not DLC

Wait, what? I thought it was an Xbox Arcade game. According to this it is;

http://www.destructoid.com/new-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-game-might-be-good-249255.phtml

See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#7
Between this and the new Duck Tales game, I'm going to be swimming in nostalgia this summer.

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
4 years ago#8
I really like the overall look. As long as it isn't broken and buggy I'll most likely buy it.
I love video games : )

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
4 years ago#9
mrhappyguy12345 posted...
I really like the overall look. As long as it isn't broken and buggy I'll most likely buy it.

Lol that's my stance. I know it will be repetitive, but as long as there is no framerate or screen tearing problems, I will buy.
Most wanted: bioshock infinite, 3d mario game for WiiU, pokemon x, metro last light, animal crossing, pikmin 3, luigi mansion 2, and more.

User Info: TheMuffin

TheMuffin
4 years ago#10
I'd much prefer a beat-em-up like TIT or TMNT but based on the new CG cartoon series.
LordAizenSama~ Did you know 99% of murderers wear clothes?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone pumped for the new ninja turtles game?!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived