This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does reporting people actually ever do anything?

#1_Pingu_Posted 3/22/2013 4:25:51 PM
Whenever I see a tamperer on GTAIV I report them because damn they freeze the game and stuff, yet they're always there. The amount of them is ridiculous.
---
Be happy and stuff
#2SunDevil77Posted 3/22/2013 4:27:37 PM
Yes. Microsoft reviews all reports.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#3_Ominousity_Posted 3/22/2013 4:44:31 PM
You also have to remember that GTA IV is not published by Microsoft. Rockstar has responsibility to maintain their servers. Hell, look at older CoD games, they aren't managing them well, especially World at War.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag - Om1nous1ty -
[R] [Looknmypants]: YO shhh im straight chipp off this ambien and iu think my towel cat can hear you
#4randomweirdoPosted 3/22/2013 9:35:49 PM(edited)
_Ominousity_ posted...
You also have to remember that GTA IV is not published by Microsoft. Rockstar has responsibility to maintain their servers. Hell, look at older CoD games, they aren't managing them well, especially World at War.

That's because Activision doesn't give a damn about anything but their newest game. They'll even admit to it if you ask support about it. I only know this because I know someone who did actually ask support about if anything was going to be done about the hackers and cheaters on World at War.

For all that I hate EA with a passion, at least they'll admit they don't want to support old games and shut the servers down rather than let people deal with hackers and cheaters like Activision does.
#5thedeerzordPosted 3/22/2013 9:38:57 PM
randomweirdo posted...
_Ominousity_ posted...

That's because Activision doesn't give a damn about anything but their newest game. They'll even admit to it if you ask support about it. I only know this because I know someone who did actually ask support about if anything was going to be done about the hackers and cheaters on World at War.

For all that I hate EA with a passion, at least they'll admit they don't want to support old games and shut the servers down rather than let people deal with hackers and cheaters like Activision does.

They should just troll the hackers on World at War and do an update without telling us.

Everyone's reaction would be hilarious
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!