This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 or Borderlands GOTY?

#21vigorm0rtisPosted 3/23/2013 11:58:25 AM
shawnmck posted...
^

If so, then I can say that you are the "biggest fanboy troll here on gamefaqs"...and that would be true also...?
Going by your definition, it wouldn't be a lie either.

It's not. It would be your opinion, which should be understood by any sensible person. Neither truth or a lie. I could infer the truth that you believe that. That's the only fact to be gleaned from it.

You're terrible at this semantics thing.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#22AncestralZeroPosted 3/23/2013 11:59:13 AM
I played BL1 entirely on single player and had a blast. I've been playing BL2 co-op and its a fun game, but somethings missing and or off.

I'd say go for the GOTY edition.

And I don't understand why everyone complains about story for BL1 to BL2, you were only out for yourself and saved a planet in the process in 1, you start out trying to save a planet in 2 which is kinda dull.
---
FC 5071 3611 7324 Mickey
CLONING/RC'ing------2580 4177 3237 http://tinyurl.com/AncestralZero ----shiny's and events.
#23shawnmckPosted 3/23/2013 12:10:04 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...

It's not. It would be your opinion, which should be understood by any sensible person. Neither truth or a lie. I could infer the truth that you believe that. That's the only fact to be gleaned from it.

^
An opinion is NOT a fact.
But to you, as long as you perceive it to be, then it is...WTF ?
And yet you call me "an idiot"..LoL.

By that logic, 2+2 =6, as long as that is your opinion.
yeah, right.

An opinion is NEVER factual.

Opinion (Definition):
"a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. "
#24vigorm0rtisPosted 3/23/2013 1:00:28 PM
shawnmck posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

An opinion is NEVER factual.

>

I agreed with that. I said the only fact that could be gleaned is that you held a certain opinion. For instance, it's a fact that I believe that BL2 is more fun solo than BL1.

Whether it actually is more fun is an opinion.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF