This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 or Borderlands GOTY?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Borderlands 2 or Borderlands GOTY?
3 years ago#21
shawnmck posted...
^

If so, then I can say that you are the "biggest fanboy troll here on gamefaqs"...and that would be true also...?
Going by your definition, it wouldn't be a lie either.

It's not. It would be your opinion, which should be understood by any sensible person. Neither truth or a lie. I could infer the truth that you believe that. That's the only fact to be gleaned from it.

You're terrible at this semantics thing.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#22
I played BL1 entirely on single player and had a blast. I've been playing BL2 co-op and its a fun game, but somethings missing and or off.

I'd say go for the GOTY edition.

And I don't understand why everyone complains about story for BL1 to BL2, you were only out for yourself and saved a planet in the process in 1, you start out trying to save a planet in 2 which is kinda dull.
FC 5071 3611 7324 Mickey
CLONING/RC'ing------2580 4177 3237 http://tinyurl.com/AncestralZero ----shiny's and events.
3 years ago#23
vigorm0rtis posted...

It's not. It would be your opinion, which should be understood by any sensible person. Neither truth or a lie. I could infer the truth that you believe that. That's the only fact to be gleaned from it.

^
An opinion is NOT a fact.
But to you, as long as you perceive it to be, then it is...WTF ?
And yet you call me "an idiot"..LoL.

By that logic, 2+2 =6, as long as that is your opinion.
yeah, right.

An opinion is NEVER factual.

Opinion (Definition):
"a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty. "
3 years ago#24
shawnmck posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

An opinion is NEVER factual.

>

I agreed with that. I said the only fact that could be gleaned is that you held a certain opinion. For instance, it's a fact that I believe that BL2 is more fun solo than BL1.

Whether it actually is more fun is an opinion.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Borderlands 2 or Borderlands GOTY?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived