This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OK, I'm convinced an RPG's "menu" button doubles as an encounter button.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. OK, I'm convinced an RPG's "menu" button doubles as an encounter button.
2 years ago#1
Get out of battle, start running to wherever it is you were on your way to in the first place. Then you realize, "crap, I never healed that poison!". So you press the menu button and somehow end up in a random battle instead.
---
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
2 years ago#2
what is this i dont even
2 years ago#3
superstud69x posted...
Get out of battle, start running to wherever it is you were on your way to in the first place. Then you realize, "crap, I never healed that poison!". So you press the menu button and somehow end up in a random battle instead.

Wrong board and stuff, but yes I do this all the freakin' time.

Hm, could this be proof that the mind sees 1 second into the future, realizes a random battle is about to happen and we react and hit start right as we take that step into that encounter?

Probably not, but it is cool to think about.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
2 years ago#4
Sometimes I wish that were the case.

When you're grinding drops in a low encounter rate area, it would definitely help.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
2 years ago#5
Random battles are thankfully not overdone in Amalur the way they're abused in other RPG's.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. OK, I'm convinced an RPG's "menu" button doubles as an encounter button.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived