This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Maybe Microsoft is the one starting rumors and leaking things.

#1DelsinRowePosted 3/23/2013 11:20:29 AM
They might be looking to see what people's reactions are to always online and all that stuff. Since the reactions are so negative, they will not do it then.
---
You are not in control.
#2Dyno_StormPosted 3/23/2013 11:28:02 AM
One can only hope =/
---
GT: DynoStorm
#3MajorPoopStormPosted 3/23/2013 11:34:25 AM
http://3.asset.soup.io/asset/2277/8307_2246.gif
---
"You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."
- Christopher Walken
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 3/23/2013 11:35:57 AM
DelsinRowe posted...
They might be looking to see what people's reactions are to always online and all that stuff. Since the reactions are so negative, they will not do it then.

you like MS wayyyy too much
---
muscles for bones
Richard Dunn needs your bones!
#5SierraReiPosted 3/23/2013 11:39:50 AM
They're setting the bar so low we can be nothing but pleasantly surprised at the reveal?

Good plan, actually.
#6DelsinRowe(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:46:01 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
DelsinRowe posted...

you like MS wayyyy too much

Actually I'm a Sony fanboy. Look up my name. I just wanted to cheer guys up here a little with the terrible rumors. I seriously think it is possible though that Microsoft is just pulling some stunt here, and they won't actually do all this suicidal stuff.
---
You are not in control.
#7SunDevil77Posted 3/23/2013 11:52:21 AM
Or, you know...the rumors are...rumors. Just like all the s*** rumors for PS4 that were wrong.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#8StarGoyPosted 3/23/2013 11:53:45 AM
Some companies do this. As well as creating accounts on popular boards and gauging the market, etc. It's normal.
#9TheBlueStigPosted 3/23/2013 11:54:02 AM
While I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility, I seriously doubt any of the info is coming from Microsoft, especially since some of it is verifiable with patent filings from them.

It's more likely that it's coming from rival companies to get people to switch sides before the systems ever come out.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#10randomweirdoPosted 3/23/2013 12:26:05 PM
If people weren't so dumb as to believe rumors that lack any semblance of a credible source, there wouldn't be an issue in the first place.

But wait, I'm expecting the average gamer to actually have common sense.