This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you staying with Microsoft next gen?

#71656stoogePosted 3/24/2013 8:54:05 AM
Honestly, MS isn't even a consideration at this point. I've supported them for two gens now and the last few years they've pretty much given gamers the finger.
I'm trying to imagine how many games they'd have to show as 720 exclusives at E3 for me to even be slightly interested, and honestly, I just don't see it happening.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#72Pacman2dxPosted 3/24/2013 8:55:21 AM
Getting both.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Who dares, wins.
#73videogameking33Posted 3/24/2013 11:01:44 AM
I buy every console released
---
Currently Playiing: Spec Ops: The Line (360), Sly Cooper: TiT (PS3), NSMBU (Wii U)
Diehard Buffalo Bills & Sabres Fan!!...XBL GamerTag & PSN: buffalo29
#74SunDevil77Posted 3/24/2013 11:15:04 AM
Manservice posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Manservice posted...
>few exclusives

How are you enjoying your Delorean?

Halo/Gears/Forza/Fable

Anyone expecting a strong lineup of exclusives from Microsoft on the Kinectbox 720 is delusional.

I'd say the delusional one is the one ignoring all the announcements...such as MS saying they have 4 new IPs ready for next gen.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#75teehee23Posted 3/24/2013 11:33:22 AM
We go where the HALO goes.
The playstation brand doesn't have any worthwhile exclusives this gen and unless that drastically changes next gen (which it won't) then it's Xbox, Wii U, and PC.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#76MrluzoPosted 3/24/2013 1:49:04 PM
Yes, I want an entertainment hub in my bedroom, not just a gaming console. Xbox 360, has given me SKY TV, Youtube, 4od, Internet, games and music. So I want more of this.

Its like saying do you just want your phone to make phone calls or have other features on it as well? Sure I want games, but I want other forms of entertainment also, and I always have my Xbox 360 on line, its 2013. I know some places may have wars and stuff, but chin up, we kicked out the British, and we only had potato guns and spears.

Plus I live in Ireland, the poorest country in the world right now (We should have stayed under British Rule, Super fast broadband) and have average broadband, but without my entertainment hub, ie Xbox 360, I would just turn to(more) beer and fighting.

This may be acceptable where you live, but it certainly is where I live, and I do not want to be part of that. I want to be entertained without getting my face punched in by a drunk and wake up and say that was a great night, let's do it again tonight.

I want to do other stuff on my console, I want a phone that makes more than telephone calls. I want to be entertained.
#77MrluzoPosted 3/24/2013 2:07:29 PM
656stooge

How have the given gamers the finger? They have offered you Kinect, Smart Glass, some great exclusives, most multi plat games run better on the Xbox 360.

They are not sitting back in a chair doing an evil laugh and pointing at you...You do not like what they offered so move on to PS4. PS4 does not have what Apple are offering, are you going to middle finger them as well? Move on to Apple? Idiotic logic to blame a company for offering you something you do not appreciate.
#78656stoogePosted 3/24/2013 11:34:46 PM
Mrluzo posted...
656stooge

How have the given gamers the finger? They have offered you Kinect, Smart Glass, some great exclusives, most multi plat games run better on the Xbox 360.

They are not sitting back in a chair doing an evil laugh and pointing at you...You do not like what they offered so move on to PS4. PS4 does not have what Apple are offering, are you going to middle finger them as well? Move on to Apple? Idiotic logic to blame a company for offering you something you do not appreciate.

What the hell are you on about? If a company isn't giving consumers what they want then why the hell should they stick around? And I said they've given 'gamers' the finger. No gamer cares about aps, Kinect or smartglass when there aren't any exclusives being released. What's the point in buying a new xbox if the PS4 will have the exact same multiplats and far better exclusives?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406183

That's how MS sees their fanbase that got the Xbox brand to where it is today. Well they can politely **** off.
---
Meet the new love of my life--
http://itotd.com/view/80/
#79ThugETHPosted 3/25/2013 1:28:08 AM
I will probably go PS4 next as I have a Vita.
Xbox has done too little like adding more ads but still charging the same for Live. No good exclusives.
Doubt nextbox will have better specs than PS4.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#80VandelayIncPosted 3/25/2013 1:33:10 AM
davepesc posted...
Still not sure. Mandatory Kinect (if true) could be a deal breaker for me.

same here. i have no need for a freaking spy cam...