This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Walking Dead Survival Instinct Angry Review

#1lightpeakPosted 3/23/2013 4:06:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CbU2NIJgAY&list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ&index=1
#2Deathx113Posted 3/23/2013 4:31:58 PM
I love this guy.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#3glassghost0Posted 3/23/2013 4:47:46 PM
I used to like this guy, but I'm starting to hate him. His ACTUAL reviews aren't bad, because he actually points stuff out, but the whole crappy persona isn't interesting. And I've realized that he hates on games, at least it seems

I've played several games, several games, but I can't really remember a Bad game. I'm tired of people putting all kinds of games down even though they aren't that bad

what happened to just playing games to have fun without all the judging and bogus point scores
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#4Killah PriestPosted 3/23/2013 4:51:13 PM
next time link without the unnecessary &list=UUsgv2QHkT2ljEixyulzOnUQ&index=1 at the end, or use the shortened "share" link

step yo game up!
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#5CaIiber345Posted 3/23/2013 4:55:55 PM
I give Joe himself a 5/10, or average review score. Sometimes I'm amused and entertained, other times I just want the goods.

From the gameplay in this review, I'm going to listen to Joe. I wasn't expecting a masterpiece, but I was hoping for something more, as a fan of the show and FPS games. This one looks like a stinker.
---
Now playing: Dark Souls, Battlefield 3
Hail HYDRA!
#6SunDevil77Posted 3/23/2013 5:05:43 PM
hate........hate.....
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#7velvet_hammerPosted 3/24/2013 1:38:34 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
hate........hate.....

you must have missed his MGR review it was really positive.. I dont really care for him he makes good and bad points. some times he entertaining most times hes slightly annoying
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII
#8DoukouPosted 3/24/2013 1:49:32 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
hate........hate.....

you must have missed his MGR review it was really positive.. I dont really care for him he makes good and bad points. some times he entertaining most times hes slightly annoying

No, he means he hates Angry Joe.
---
Don't read this sig.
#9SparkItUpPosted 3/24/2013 1:51:27 AM
Personally, I like his reviews as far as entertainment value...as far as the reviews themselves however, he delivers points that have been put out by critics before hand. you can visit any professional reviewer & Joe goes down their checklist almost in exact order.
---
http://youtu.be/HR8Ia6vyV5Q
She's an endless war, she's a hero for the lost cause,Like a hurricane in the heart of the devastation
#10OrgeLambartPosted 3/24/2013 3:24:46 AM
Either trolls have tripled in size of my taste in games is bad. I have no issues with the Walking Dead game, it's not the best game ever but its decent enough. I am enjoying my time playing it. People seem to be hating on it more because activision published it, and it's named The Walking Dead, than for it actually being a bad game.

If it was called, random zombie stealth killing game, people would be all over it. Yet because it has TWD name attached people want to compare it to the telltales game (news flash, it's a completely different game, one was story driven, this one isn't)

It could have been better for sure, but that doesn't detract from how fun the game can be if people give it a chance.