This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the walking dead retail rare?

#11shawnmckPosted 3/23/2013 7:28:16 PM
I only played the disc version myself, and while there is the occasional frame-rate drop, there is nothing that I would consider problematic at all.
But again, I never played the down-load version, so I wouldn't notice.
So to me, the game plays just fine.

Also, in the stores in my area, it seems that stores got limited quantities.
They got like only a few copies each, and have since completely sold out and never re-stocked.
So I imagine they just didn't print too many disc copies, figuring that most people played it via digital down-load.
How "rare" the game ends up (disc-version) will largely depend on how many copies were made vs how many copies were sold (wanted).

BTW
I prefer all my games on disc, so I will gladly take the disc version, glitches/frame-rate drops or not.
#12glassghost0Posted 3/23/2013 7:34:40 PM
shawnmck posted...
I only played the disc version myself, and while there is the occasional frame-rate drop, there is nothing that I would consider problematic at all.
But again, I never played the down-load version, so I wouldn't notice.
So to me, the game plays just fine.

I have the digital version and this happened in it as well, but there was never anything that I would consider game breaking or even anything annoying.

I can't speak for the disc version but I would imagine that the same thing happens either way
---
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428
#13VincentVegaPosted 3/23/2013 7:43:28 PM
It's probably just sold out. I was in EB Games at Christmas waiting in a huge line and I'd say 80% the people had a copy of the game in their hand. It was selling like crazy, at least at that particular store.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots