This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the walking dead retail rare?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is the walking dead retail rare?

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
4 years ago#11
I only played the disc version myself, and while there is the occasional frame-rate drop, there is nothing that I would consider problematic at all.
But again, I never played the down-load version, so I wouldn't notice.
So to me, the game plays just fine.

Also, in the stores in my area, it seems that stores got limited quantities.
They got like only a few copies each, and have since completely sold out and never re-stocked.
So I imagine they just didn't print too many disc copies, figuring that most people played it via digital down-load.
How "rare" the game ends up (disc-version) will largely depend on how many copies were made vs how many copies were sold (wanted).

BTW
I prefer all my games on disc, so I will gladly take the disc version, glitches/frame-rate drops or not.

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
4 years ago#12
shawnmck posted...
I only played the disc version myself, and while there is the occasional frame-rate drop, there is nothing that I would consider problematic at all.
But again, I never played the down-load version, so I wouldn't notice.
So to me, the game plays just fine.

I have the digital version and this happened in it as well, but there was never anything that I would consider game breaking or even anything annoying.

I can't speak for the disc version but I would imagine that the same thing happens either way
www.youtube.com/GlassGhost428

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
4 years ago#13
It's probably just sold out. I was in EB Games at Christmas waiting in a huge line and I'd say 80% the people had a copy of the game in their hand. It was selling like crazy, at least at that particular store.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is the walking dead retail rare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived