This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game to buy from the Spring Sale next week?

#1darksonic3Posted 3/23/2013 5:44:18 PM
Midnight Club LA, Hitman Blood Money, or Just Cause 2? I cant decide
---
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99
#2JoboHotepPosted 3/23/2013 5:45:44 PM
I haven't played Midnight Club, but both Hitman Blood Money and Just Cause 2 are really excellent games, I don't think you'd be disappointed with either of them. Get them both if you can.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
#3darksonic3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 5:52:04 PM
Well i LOVED blood money and wanted to replay it since its been years and the Gamestop price is overpriced so i couldn't pick it up. Just Cause 2 was decent to me..kinda boring after a couple missions but i wanted to give it another shot since I have been on an open world game high lately haha
---
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99
#4JoboHotepPosted 3/23/2013 5:55:09 PM
Yeah, I'd heard the physical copy of Hitman Blood Money is kinda pricey these days. I got mine years ago and still play it from time to time, so for me, it would definitely be worth it if I didn't already own it.

Just Cause 2 <can> get kinda old if you play it too much, but it and Saint's Row 2 are still my go to games when I just want to goof around and blow stuff up.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child