This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games that other people rave about but you don't feel the same about?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that other people rave about but you don't feel the same about?

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#1
Bastion for me, I liked the idea of the narrator a few other features but after playing it, I honestly couldn't see what the fuss was about, especially about the ending that everyone went on about.

Which is yours?
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Cojirosean

Cojirosean
3 years ago#2
Journey
Metal Gear Solid series
Halo
Mass Effect
Valkyrie Profile
Not changing until DeSu: Overclocked gets to Australia.
20/02/13

User Info: HeLeeham

HeLeeham
3 years ago#3
Dark souls
Portal
Half Life

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
3 years ago#4
-TES
(III-V at least) no amount of mods can fix their gameplay and I really have trouble getting past gameplay to enjoy other things a game may offer.

-Uncharted
far too "Hollywood" for me. I was hoping for more of an adventure game than an action game (esp. when the action isn't anything special; ironically I enjoyed Tomb Raider because it's combat was at least better)

-Mass Effect 1-3
Sci-fi, again just not my thing; but the gameplay, again, did nothing to interest me either (even the later titles which focused on it much more)

~many others, but I don't want to go on. Realizing I might be a bit of a hipster... f*** :/
Capcom just announced and cancelled a new MegaMan game within the same hour...

User Info: ponderingcow

ponderingcow
3 years ago#5
Mass effect 2 and 3
RDR
GTA IV
Halo series
COD series

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
3 years ago#6
Bioshock series. Dont get me wrong i had fun finishing both of those games but best single player shooter of all times? No.
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.

User Info: rdking96

rdking96
3 years ago#7
These topics are always so painful to read! Any who here are my top games I just can't get into:

-Mass Effect 1 (really liked ME2 though)
-Dark Souls
-Borderlands 1/2
-Deus Ex
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#8
I'll just put forth 90% of what people will say:
Halo
CoD
Gears of War
Skyrim
Mass Effect
GTA IV

[I love these games]
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care

User Info: bigphil2003

bigphil2003
3 years ago#9
Final Fantasy. Just not for me
Rest In Peace Stretch - We miss you homie

User Info: Splice_

Splice_
3 years ago#10
Dark Souls. I'm going to give it another try, but either the combat is really poorly tutorialized or there's something about it I just don't get, and this is coming from someone who plays a decent amount of action games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games that other people rave about but you don't feel the same about?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived