This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop: Can you return used games you paid for, within 7 days....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gamestop: Can you return used games you paid for, within 7 days....
3 years ago#1
For full credit regardless of reason of return?

If so, is there a limit to how many times you can do this?
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#2
Yes you can return them. I've done it before. Simply because I did not enjoy the game.

I'm not sure if there is technically a written regulation somewhere prohibiting you from doing it as often as you like, but I'm sure it is frowned upon.
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
3 years ago#3
I'd imagine that they keep track of everyone's return history to see who is abusing the system.
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
3 years ago#4
rdking96 posted...
Yes you can return them. I've done it before. Simply because I did not enjoy the game.

I'm not sure if there is technically a written regulation somewhere prohibiting you from doing it as often as you like, but I'm sure it is frowned upon.

I frown upon them telling me the same exact things like a robot despite them already talking to me once already in the store.

You just seen me like 5 minutes ago, why are you explaining everything again?

Gamestop seems like it's ran by robots so I'm okay with being frowned upon.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
3 years ago#5
TheBlueDeath posted...
rdking96 posted...

I frown upon them telling me the same exact things like a robot despite them already talking to me once already in the store.

Hah...someone's never had a job...
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
3 years ago#6
SunDevil77 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
rdking96 posted...

Hah...someone's never had a job...

You must be joking.

Because I make fun of someone acting like a robot means I've never worked?

Some people don't go braindead, even working retail.
3 years ago#7
They're not braindead. They're repeating the thing that their job requires them to repeat with every transaction.
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
3 years ago#8
SunDevil77 posted...
They're not braindead. They're repeating the thing that their job requires them to repeat with every transaction.

and a functioning human being wouldn't keep asking me questions, in the same visit, that I've answered already.
3 years ago#9
Yeah, I can understand having to ask things being part of the job, but when you're a regular or they've just asked you that, then re-asked you in the same conversation that seems pretty annoying.
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
3 years ago#10
Moss_27 posted...
I'd imagine that they keep track of everyone's return history to see who is abusing the system.

How can they track a purchase to a person? Use cash.
35 Lightnin'
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Gamestop: Can you return used games you paid for, within 7 days....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived