This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gamestop: Can you return used games you paid for, within 7 days....

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 3/24/2013 1:14:42 PM
For full credit regardless of reason of return?

If so, is there a limit to how many times you can do this?
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2rdking96Posted 3/24/2013 1:16:06 PM
Yes you can return them. I've done it before. Simply because I did not enjoy the game.

I'm not sure if there is technically a written regulation somewhere prohibiting you from doing it as often as you like, but I'm sure it is frowned upon.
---
"There won't be any money...but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness...So I got that goin' for me - which is nice."
#3Moss_27Posted 3/24/2013 1:18:01 PM
I'd imagine that they keep track of everyone's return history to see who is abusing the system.
---
| Hitman: Absolution | Splinter Cell: Blacklist | GTA V |
#4TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:19:13 PM
rdking96 posted...
Yes you can return them. I've done it before. Simply because I did not enjoy the game.

I'm not sure if there is technically a written regulation somewhere prohibiting you from doing it as often as you like, but I'm sure it is frowned upon.

I frown upon them telling me the same exact things like a robot despite them already talking to me once already in the store.

You just seen me like 5 minutes ago, why are you explaining everything again?

Gamestop seems like it's ran by robots so I'm okay with being frowned upon.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5SunDevil77Posted 3/24/2013 1:19:57 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
rdking96 posted...

I frown upon them telling me the same exact things like a robot despite them already talking to me once already in the store.

Hah...someone's never had a job...
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#6TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:21:21 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
rdking96 posted...

Hah...someone's never had a job...

You must be joking.

Because I make fun of someone acting like a robot means I've never worked?

Some people don't go braindead, even working retail.
---
#7SunDevil77Posted 3/24/2013 1:24:35 PM
They're not braindead. They're repeating the thing that their job requires them to repeat with every transaction.
---
I hate listening to dreams. It's like flipping through a stack of pictures. If I'm not in any of them, and nobody's having sex, I just...don't care
#8TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:06:00 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
They're not braindead. They're repeating the thing that their job requires them to repeat with every transaction.

and a functioning human being wouldn't keep asking me questions, in the same visit, that I've answered already.
---
#9BeknessPosted 3/24/2013 2:23:18 PM
Yeah, I can understand having to ask things being part of the job, but when you're a regular or they've just asked you that, then re-asked you in the same conversation that seems pretty annoying.
---
BB<3BB 18.9.2011
No you bad
#10OgesMCPosted 3/24/2013 2:25:36 PM
Moss_27 posted...
I'd imagine that they keep track of everyone's return history to see who is abusing the system.

How can they track a purchase to a person? Use cash.
---
35 Lightnin'