This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Spring sale question..

#1twiztidfreak6t9Posted 3/24/2013 1:44:17 PM
So,I see that Assassins Creed 3 for GonD is going to be $39.99 throughout the 1st....I get paid literally 12AM that night/day CST(Direct Deposit onto my Debit Card).....If I'm up at that time would I still have the option to purchase it for this price (since I know some things aren't usually updated till 3 to 4AM),or will the price change Sunday or @ 12AM Monday Morning?
---
Indeed
#2RollnThunder213Posted 3/24/2013 1:57:15 PM
You'll probably be okay if you buy it at midnight.

They'll also have a sale just for the day of the 1st apparently, so it's possible they'll continue with the spring sale and just add a bunch for a day.
---
"No control beyond these skies"
GT: RollnThunder213
#3twiztidfreak6t9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:03:15 PM
RollnThunder213 posted...
You'll probably be okay if you buy it at midnight.

They'll also have a sale just for the day of the 1st apparently, so it's possible they'll continue with the spring sale and just add a bunch for a day.

Thanks.

Yeah,I'm glad one of these 1 day sale's are actually happening on a day I get paid for once lol I just hope it's going to be a few things I like.Love the fact I got Dead Island & New Vegas for only $10 :) Every game I own is downloaded.I hope the new Xbox allows for all my downloads to work on the next xbox >_>
---
Indeed
#4skiguy1981Posted 3/24/2013 2:23:10 PM
twiztidfreak6t9 posted...
So,I see that Assassins Creed 3 for GonD is going to be $39.99 throughout the 1st....I get paid literally 12AM that night/day CST(Direct Deposit onto my Debit Card).....If I'm up at that time would I still have the option to purchase it for this price (since I know some things aren't usually updated till 3 to 4AM),or will the price change Sunday or @ 12AM Monday Morning?

use a credit card, debit cards blow
---
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln