This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA Games Origin Player Appreciation Sale

#11gudaman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 5:04:37 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
I picked up the Mass Effect Trilogy because I had 2 and 3 on PC, and had never had any of the DLC. Sold my copies for 35.. Can't beat 3 fantastic games for $10 each + quite a bit of DLC...Plus I love the box for the trilogy.

But of course, being Origin, they royally f***ed up my order for a couple days. Charged me, but said I had never ordered anything on my account...I've bought 6 or 7 games from them.
---

This happened to me when bf3 came out, I bought a copy from them, realized I didn't use a promotional code, canceled the order, reordered using code ($10 off). Waited a week before I called them about not shipping, realized they had canceled that order without my request. Got 2 copies of bf3 xbox 360 edition free. Promo code expired day after I ordered for some reason and never got changed my account.

I love/hate EA and origin.
---
gt: gudaman / PSN: OvaryPuncher9000
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#12KillaBeAtPosted 3/25/2013 7:50:40 AM
Origin is an awful service.

I only ever use it for PC games (where I don't have to count on them physically doing anything in order for me to get the game I paid for).

It must be unorganized as hell in there, but they offer some great deals on games so I still occasionally end up buying games from their DD store.
---
84% of people make up their statistics. If you are one of the 16% that don't, put this in your signature.
#13OMG_AIDSPosted 3/25/2013 8:05:33 AM
Got NFS: MW for Wii U. How can I pass up $30 on launch day?
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
Nintendo ID & PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper