This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do I need to pay Microsoft to use Netflix again?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why do I need to pay Microsoft to use Netflix again?
2 years ago#1
Microsoft Gold Membership? Nobody ain't got time for that.
2 years ago#2
it does seem really dumb, but they got to get their money in someway
---
Dertbag Design
Morose and Lugubrious Criminal
2 years ago#3
They already have ads on the Dashboard, and devs pay to apply patches. Just how much they make off Xbox Live now? 2 billion dollars a year?
2 years ago#4
You don't. Buy a bluray player. I get my netflix through that.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
2 years ago#5
You don't. Buy a bluray player. I get my netflix through that.

seriously, people complain about not getting to use their netflix on their xbox because they dont want to pay for gold when there are so many alternative ways to watch it.

u can use it on the computer that u are probably using right now.
---
Dertbag Design
Morose and Lugubrious Criminal
2 years ago#6
One of the many reasons the whole, "game consoles to serve as total and complete home entertainment/computer systems" thing is a load of hogwash is never gonna FULLY catch on. There's still too many superior alternatives when it comes to many of the things videgame consoles are trying to swoop in on.
2 years ago#7
There's absolutely no reason to pay for XBOX Live Gold just to use Netflix. Heck, I have Gold now and I don't use my 360 for Netflix. I much prefer my Roku box for my Movie / TV streaming needs.
---
Opinions can be changed. Beliefs however, not so much.
- http://albert5.com
2 years ago#8
JackBurton85 posted...
One of the many reasons the whole, "game consoles to serve as total and complete home entertainment/computer systems" thing is a load of hogwash is never gonna FULLY catch on. There's still too many superior alternatives when it comes to many of the things videgame consoles are trying to swoop in on.

No, it could catch on, just not for Microsoft if they decide to continue charging for Netflix and other Apps that are free to use virtually everywhere else come next gen.
---
http://i.minus.com/iuM1yHU6JdLLN.gif
http://i.minus.com/iMtbYQLtgK0IT.gif
2 years ago#9
JackBurton85 posted...

No, it could catch on, just not for Microsoft if they decide to continue charging for Netflix and other Apps that are free to use virtually everywhere else come next gen.

wtf is that in ur sig
---
it has been porevn taht as lnog as the frist and lsat ltetres are crorcet, yuor barin has the pwoer to rcegnoize the wrods. Eagles, Raptors, Leafs
2 years ago#10
Don't do it anyway- netflix on 360 sucks
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Why do I need to pay Microsoft to use Netflix again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived