This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Could you guys tell me what Assassins Creed DLC packs are worth it?

#1DyingPancakePosted 3/25/2013 5:26:39 AM
Going to get back into the series soon (beat the first one awhile back) and thought I'd get some DLC while its on sale.

Which ones are worth the money? I looked at some reviews, and some of them didn't score so hot, but I figure they might be worth it for this lower price.

I already got some opinions from someone, but I'd like to hear more.

Does anyone know if the multiplayer is still active? Probably won't buy anything for that, but would like to try it out.

Thanks
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#2Dyno_StormPosted 3/25/2013 6:09:07 AM
The Da Vinci Disappearance is worth getting for Brotherhood. However, it's only playable after the main story.
---
GT: DynoStorm
#3SheepinatorPosted 3/25/2013 6:45:23 AM
Pancake, I think you may be referring to my comments from a similar topic.

For me, none of them are worth full price because the SP content is typically short and I don't really need more MP packs. I like the MP, but it's not in my regular rotation so I don't need more of it, plus I find that I play a similar style regardless of the map anyway (lurk in the middle of the map for low profile high points kills).

I haven't played AC3's DLC. Da Vinci for Brotherhood is probably the best. It's a good story addition and you get new toys, and it should last several hours. If you're interested in Achievements note that one of them requires 100% sync for both Da Vinci *and* the core game. For AC2, Bonfire of the Vanities is worth it for the tombs if you didn't already have them plus IIRC it expands the city, whereas Forli is just the same old stuff you did in SP already.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#4DyingPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:59:19 AM
Good info guys.

I think I will pick up Da Vinci and Bonfire and just skip the rest

Appreciate it!
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2